Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

“Stupid Love” music video still leaks

Petrichor

Featured Posts

SMILE2NE1
1 minute ago, Blue Lagoon said:

Are you talking about the one where she has a blue heart with a golden ring on her forehead ?

yes

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply
misunderstood

Omg I saw another one with the braids :giveup:

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

stevana229

at this point, the leaks HAVE to be intentional... if Gaga actually releases Stupid Love (as the same leak we already have), its going to flop. I feel like the hype in the general public has already died down and no one is going to be surprised hearing a song thats already been out for 3 weeks

Gagaloo911

It's what she deserves for her and her team saying absolutely nothing and taking this long to release a year old song...

luckyanderson
1 minute ago, stevana229 said:

at this point, the leaks HAVE to be intentional... if Gaga actually releases Stupid Love (as the same leak we already have), its going to flop. I feel like the hype in the general public has already died down and no one is going to be surprised hearing a song thats already been out for 3 weeks

Leaks seldom affect a single's success if it is a hit. Most people do not actually see/hear leaks. 

SEXODUS

I didn't believe Stupid Love was leaked on purpose and I don't believe they're leaking this intentionally now, 'cause frankly... mastering the art of diversion? I feel like we'd be giving her team a little bit too much credit :selena:

This is probably it, unless the gheys™ are willing to unite chanting in circles some prayer that this is somehow Haus Labs related.

Jose P
3 minutes ago, stevana229 said:

Literally only the fans and stan Twitter know about this. The GP has no idea this is happening lmao.

If this is a strategy I have to say that her team has really outdid themselves this time. :selena:

misunderstood
Just now, SEXODUS said:

I didn't believe Stupid Love was leaked on purpose and I don't believe they're leaking this intentionally now, 'cause frankly... mastering the art of diversion? I feel like we'd be giving her team a little bit too much credit :selena:

This is probably it, unless the gheys™ are willing to chanting in circles some prayer that this is somehow Haus Labs related.

It was never her team idk why people still think labels intentionally leak **** all because of Aura :rip:

MarcusBones
Just now, BornAsUnic0rn said:

It’s the Haus Labs Valentines Day Collection. Pretty sure.

It's NOT FOR HAUS LABS ALREADY FOR THE BILLIONTH TIME. GIVE IT UP.

LadariousGarage

either people are trolling us, or the leak is real

Interscope/gaga's team is taking down leaks

Lets do it baby I know the Law

SEXODUS
2 minutes ago, misunderstood said:

It was never her team idk why people still think labels intentionally leak **** all because of Aura :rip:

Must be nice believing there's a great masterplan behind all this mess 

misunderstood
1 minute ago, LadariousGarage said:

either people are trolling us, or the leak is real

Interscope/gaga's team is taking down leaks

It's totally real sis :rip:

Archived