“Stupid Love” music video still leaks

Petrichor

Featured Posts

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Petrichor
4 minutes ago, Zander said:

Video hasn’t leaked. Fact check things first before creating unnecessary   pandemonium amongst the more gullible members.  

It says RUMOR right on the thread. Obviously this isn’t confirmed.

1 minute ago, WholesomeOOf said:

Absolutely none of this is Gaga's fault so perhaps stop trying to pin this on her. The blame falls on whoever decided to steal or leak the song/photos.

Yeah whatever I thank that guy and you shouldn't talk...if you are in this thread you are the same trash as him :trollga:

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

Judas Society

Why must I be an LM?

Does other fanbase get this much anxiety from having their faves' stuff leaked all the time?

I dare not imagine how Gaga is feeling now. I know many think it could be a deliberate leak by Interscope as some form of new marketing technique but I just don't really see that.

michael angelo

IT’S FAKE! THE VIDEO “LEAKING” IS FROM PABLLO VITTAR, now please @Admin close this mess of a thread.

we could belong together

That photo HAS to be real right?? Can I post the still? Or is that against the rules :saladga: did she leak the photo herself??

...ıllıllı c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ıllıllı...

Economy
4 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Are you happy now Gaga???!!! This is all your fault.

You have us begging to strangers to dm me the links because you just can't keep us update with your music and keep missleading us. Damn If this is true and I get the video I'd dm everyone here :triggered:

Why can't my favorite be Ariana Grande? :saladga:

It's what happens when u keep putting stuff off :triggered:

PartySick
Just now, Blue Lagoon said:

All I’ve seen is Gaga in that pink number omg :messga:

There's another one apparently but I haven't seen it.

Honestly, the material isn't as fun to have when Gaga isn't actively promoting it or acknowledging it in any way :sweat:

Like, yeah the still is my phone's lock screen and SL is my ringtone but they're just a pic and just a song until Gaga's like "HEY THIS IS MY SINGLE, BABIES, EAT UP!!"

🖤

bloody g
1 minute ago, miguelxgaga said:

IT’S FAKE! THE VIDEO “LEAKING” IS FROM PABLLO VITTAR, now please @Admin close this mess of a thread.

the stills are real

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

PartySick
2 minutes ago, miguelxgaga said:

Well, we have actual stills from something. It's a rumor thread anyway, no harm done as long as no one is posting the leaks :gayhat:

🖤

BUtterfield 8

The actual rumored vid leak is just this pabllo video

the stills I’m assuming are real

michael angelo
Just now, PartySick said:

Well, we have actual stills from something. It's a rumor thread anyway, no harm done as long as no one is posting the leaks :gayhat:

Well, this thread is about a video leaking, which is untrue, so... This is part of the LG6 discussion thread, I believe, if it’s a rumor :ohwell:

we could belong together

geusst1235
8 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Yeah whatever I thank that guy and you shouldn't talk...if you are in this thread you are the same trash as him :trollga:

So you want to thank someone for illegally leaking material that your "favorite" worked incredibly hard on simply because you're impatient? Sorry, but that is a very narrow-minded and selfish way of thinking.

Stop acting like Gaga is somehow against you simply because she is taking her time to release music. Gaga does not owe you a damn thing. 

Archived