💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

“Stupid Love” music video still leaks

Petrichor

Featured Posts

ApplauseftAdele
2 minutes ago, Leoj305 said:

Disagree, unfortunately the 20th is going to be the day. I have a feeling there is fortnite promo coming. Even if the entire song and video leaks again. I don’t have faith in her team at all. The song leaked completely a MONTH AGO and nothing. Applause leaked a day before it came out and she released it immediately. It’s like they don’t care tbh. 

Their team cant possibly be THAT bad though... the pink love heart aesthetics HAS to be released for Valentine’s Day... Theyre actually setting her up to flop if they don’t release it this Friday 

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Leoj305
2 minutes ago, ApplauseftAdele said:

Their team cant possibly be THAT bad though... the pink love heart aesthetics HAS to be released for Valentine’s Day... Theyre actually setting her up to flop if they don’t release it this Friday 

No way in hell will they **** up a launch with fortnite if when she said what is fortnite meant she was doing a fortnite collab. Fortnite is dropping a new episode the 20th. The entire lead single leaked, sure it was a demo; but the fact it’s been almost a month is funny tbh. I have almost 0 faith in her team. Super super shocked she ignored her stans screaming stupid love and LG6 in her face during her Miami show too. 

Luna Lovegood
2 minutes ago, ApplauseftAdele said:

How is she gonna flop if she’s releasing on 21st? What’s wrong with the date?

luna’s advocate

Luna Lovegood
1 minute ago, Leoj305 said:

No way in hell will they **** up a launch with fortnite if when she said what is fortnite meant she was doing a fortnite collab. Fortnite is dropping a new episode the 20th. The entire lead single leaked, sure it was a demo; but the fact it’s been almost a month is funny tbh. I have almost 0 faith in her team. Super super shocked she ignored her stans screaming stupid love and LG6 in her face during her Miami show too. 

It’s the same team that got her #1 on hot 100, Golden Globes, Oscar and 4 Grammys in 2019 & 2020 🤷🏻‍♀️

luna’s advocate

ChicaSkas
1 hour ago, Hades said:

Bobby better be fired along with her whole team. :neyde:

Are you absolutely serious ?? 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

stevana229
1 minute ago, River Phoenix said:

It’s the same team that got her #1 on hot 100, Golden Globes, Oscar and 4 Grammys in 2019 & 2020 🤷🏻‍♀️

She also had a blockbuster movie and Bradley Cooper supporting that #1. this her first solo lead single since Perfect Illusion, which didn't do very well 

Leoj305
2 minutes ago, River Phoenix said:

Sorry you can’t blame me for being pissimistic, when her team allows her producers to tease/troll LG6 since 2017. I’m over it. 

I did say almost. ASIB could have been milked, ARUTW, and INLA could have been HUGE (they were big non singles anyway). But it’s cool I guess. Would have delayed the era even more if they blew up anyway. One could assume the record as mostly finished a year ago and it’s why ASIB wasn’t milked to filth after the Oscar win. But it is what it is. 

Luna Lovegood
Just now, Leoj305 said:

Sorry you can’t blame me for being pissimistic, when her team allows her producers to tease/troll LG6 since 2017. I’m over it. 

I’m not blaming you. I’m just saying that if this is the same team that helps Gaga to arguably get back to the star power she has back in 2009/2010, anything is possible. with the immense talent Gaga has and the approval by GP, she’s not gonna flop. This isn’t 2013/2014 anymore. wake tf up.

luna’s advocate

rasclautmangos
1 minute ago, stevana229 said:

She also had a blockbuster movie and Bradley Cooper supporting that #1. this her first solo lead single since Perfect Illusion, which didn't do very well 

Nobody gives af about Bradley Copper like all that, he has had his share of flops, that movie sold because of Gaga. 

sillynate

Did the video leak yet? :neyde: I don’t want a repeat of last time. I stayed up til 4 am waiting for SL then I went to sleep and woke up literally minutes before it leaked 

Leoj305
1 minute ago, River Phoenix said:

I’m not blaming you. I’m just saying that if this is the same team that helps Gaga to arguably get back to the star power she has back in 2009/2010, anything is possible. with the immense talent Gaga has and the approval by GP, she’s not gonna flop. This isn’t 2013/2014 anymore. wake tf up.

Hoping for the best :). The teasing just got to me :/

Anderson123

I refuse to believe that's the lead single lol. I feel like she has been working on this album for so long that it'd be a mind-blowing Marry The Night / Bad Romance / Scheiße kind of song but Stupid Love sounds like just another album track. I can't believe it leaked and that's it. There has to be something else, it can't be that simple. 

Luna Lovegood
2 minutes ago, stevana229 said:

This is her first lead single after the Super stardom she did with ASIB. People especially the GP are gonna be looking forward to her after ASIB. ASIB era is gonna help shape up LG6 whether y’all like it or not.

luna’s advocate

sillynate
1 minute ago, rasclautmangos said:

Nobody gives af about Bradley Copper like all that, he has had his share of flops, that movie sold because of Gaga. 

I genuinely believe it sold because an actor was singing and a singer was acting

50 minutes ago, BornAsUnic0rn said:

It’s the Haus Labs Valentines Day Collection. Pretty sure.

If she did all of that for that makeup brand I'd be floored lol...

But for once in 3 years I'd say she surprised me. I've seen one picture only and I'm stanning. This better be released. This better be real. I'M IN LOVE WITH IT CAN IT JUST BE RELEASED AND NOT **** UP :bradley:

Archived