💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

“Stupid Love” music video still leaks

Petrichor

Featured Posts

2 minutes ago, CautiousLurker said:

That picture tho

I don't want people being mean, and for all I know in the video, it will look fine, but at the same time... damn... I have a better collar than that, did she go on Uberkinky and buy the cheapest collar she could find? :laughga:

That pink top also looks cheap, just... this look could easily work, but the devil is in the details, and the details are not great here

This is most likely a set photo and not an actual still from the vid so lets hope that some nice camerawork, editing, and color grading will make the look work a lot better :laughga:

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply
evilfaqqot

The complaints about the look already.:air: If it was another stripped back look y’all would be bitching harder.

tenor.gif?itemid=14262270

misunderstood
Just now, evilfaqqot said:

The complaints about the look already.:air: If it was another stripped back look y’all would be bitching harder.

Fr like omg I'm happy as hell it's not a simple look

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

Luna Lovegood

Damn people are gonna absolutely love the look or will trash/hate the look lmao judging by some of the comments from GGD here... but hey it’s GGD 🤷🏻‍♀️ Y’all always have meltdowns with the smallest things so...

luna’s advocate

Luna Lovegood
1 minute ago, evilfaqqot said:

right I’m exhausted they have meltdown over the most unnecessary **** lmao

luna’s advocate

ApplauseftAdele

It HAS to be coming next Friday. It would make zero sense to release it the week after Valentine’s Day... I hope she doesn’t get blocked by some surprise release like Rih or Adele tho...

1 minute ago, ApplauseftAdele said:

It HAS to be coming next Friday. It would make zero sense to release it the week after Valentine’s Day... I hope she doesn’t get blocked by some surprise release like Rih or Adele tho...

The KIIS FM morning hosts last week were hyping up rumors of Rihanna dropping a lead single soon :saladga: They brought their music director in to grill her and said she just smiled and said she couldn't say anything -- but a major pop girl is releasing very soon and it's either Gaga / Rihanna, or just Gaga, or just Rihanna, or just Adele...but someone big is releasing very soon and all the rumors seem split on either Gaga or Rihanna dropping in the next week or two. Maybe both and we get a Roar / Applause situation again 

rasclautmangos

Damn people here already complaining about a LEAKED photo. Ya'll are just anxious to pick her apart over any and everything. It's sad.

ApplauseftAdele

My prediction is that the Lead will drop next Friday with the MV. The song will be a reworked version of the leak we heard and the music video snippets will be part of a teaser that gets released this week.

Diamond heart99

Imagine hating something you haven’t really seen yet.

It’s like you learned nothing from ASIB.

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

Luna Lovegood
Just now, ApplauseftAdele said:

My prediction is that the Lead will drop next Friday with the MV. The song will be a reworked version of the leak we heard and the music video snippets will be part of a teaser that gets released this week.

You’re up for disappointment as it’s coming Feb 20/21 at earliest.

luna’s advocate

Just now, ApplauseftAdele said:

yes i agree that what’s been leaked is from some kind of teaser. i doubt her team would let the actual video get out. 

Leoj305
1 minute ago, ApplauseftAdele said:

Disagree, unfortunately the 20th is going to be the day. I have a feeling there is fortnite promo coming. Even if the entire song and video leaks again. I don’t have faith in her team at all. The song leaked completely a MONTH AGO and nothing. Applause leaked a day before it came out and she released it immediately. It’s like they don’t care tbh. 

Archived