💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

“Stupid Love” music video still leaks

Petrichor

Featured Posts

Reginald

Okay, I saw the pictures (surprisingly easy to find , I'm really thinking Gaga and her team are leaking these things) and it looks like she is about to feed us hungry homosexuals EVERYTHING that we've wanted since ARTPOP ended :tony:

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Mr S said:

I haven't read the whole thread, but if this is true, hopefully she figures out why it leaked and do something about. Then when its time for LG7, after 14 years in the game maybe just maybe we can have an era with no leaks.

Can't have an LG era without some sort of messiness.

I keep reading your posts stoned rn and thinking "wtf I dont remember saying tha----OH IT'S JUST MR S" :ladyhaha:

Queen Gloria

I want it to be real so badly cause she looks effing amazing!

1 minute ago, JOANNE2016 said:

Another day and another time her team and manager are useless.

You can add stylist to that list, based on the Drag Race promo look in these photos.  :selena:

I don't think that mean tweet was an actual fan (I don't want to quote it) I feel like it's a troll impersonating a fan 

5 minutes ago, SKANK said:

You can add stylist to that list, based on the Drag Race promo look in these photos.  :selena:

I didn't wanna be the one to say it :laughga:

But jeez how does Sarah go from the beautiful and natural red carpet ASIB looks to this and Enigma :oprah:

She doesn't look bad but the makeup looks...cheap? Idk how to describe it and maybe it's just cause this is a sharp unfiltered set photo / still  but...The head pieces here even look barely glued on...

9 minutes ago, BornAsUnic0rn said:

lmao, I must have missed the 999.999.999.999 times before that. :ladyhaha:

may I ask, where the confirmation is, that this is not for Haus Labs? For all I know, she’s wearing new unseen Haus Labs products.

Well if I was an artist, I would promote my own make-up line in my own music video. I mean it's not much of a stretch to think this. 

Also in none of her previous promotional material does she look like an anime character. And this is supposed to be a make-up line for anyone, and geeky promotion for product turns off a lot of people who still see being a geek as a bad thing. 

misunderstood
7 minutes ago, Reginald said:

Okay, I saw the pictures (surprisingly easy to find , I'm really thinking Gaga and her team are leaking these things) and it looks like she is about to feed us hungry homosexuals EVERYTHING that we've wanted since ARTPOP ended :tony:

Gaga is not leaking things :rip:

Just because she did with Aura doesn't mean she's doing this still

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

6 minutes ago, brownie said:

I keep reading your posts stoned rn and thinking "wtf I dont remember saying tha----OH IT'S JUST MR S" :ladyhaha:

If I didn't have a limit to how many times I can change my username, I would change it to brownie just to troll.

i really wish that some day in the near future we will find out that the leaks were all part of some elaborate scheme and that we will wish we had just eaten our words when we called her team incompetent and useless :pray:

angels forever, forever angels

MarcusBones
7 minutes ago, BornAsUnic0rn said:

lmao, I must have missed the 999.999.999.999 times before that. :ladyhaha:

may I ask, where the confirmation is, that this is not for Haus Labs? For all I know, she’s wearing new unseen Haus Labs products.

Of course she is, her new videos are going to be littered with Haus labs promos. You can clearly see dancers and a background in the leaked image though.

CautiousLurker

That picture tho

I don't want people being mean, and for all I know in the video, it will look fine, but at the same time... damn... I have a better collar than that, did she go on Uberkinky and buy the cheapest collar she could find? :laughga:

That pink top also looks cheap, just... this look could easily work, but the devil is in the details, and the details are not great here

1 minute ago, Mr S said:

If I didn't have a limit to how many times I can change my username, I would change it to brownie just to troll.

If you did that I'd change mine to Mr S and it would truly be a reverse warholian experience :derpga:

Archived