Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Megarate: Dolly Parton's Greatest Hits (Part 2)

rumours

Featured Posts

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
rumours

Spoiler

@GagaInTheZone @FinnishGypsy @LADYGAGASHOOCK @The Louvre @Oriane @loathereality @PerfectCure @calmar @sethrb101 @andrew23 @KinneyUnderYou @Live4TheARTPOP @That J @maxblac @StarryNight @PerfectGUY @Smother Em Eh @ARTPOPSTER @Modern Ecstacy @highongaga @datlastfam @Punktious @ARPiT @lucca @Sherlock112 @DaftFameMonster @Lonely Lolita @badgirlmeat @lost in limbo@mister max @Kween@blackcoffee @JGD @Jeroen Bloeming@AlexKing4 @PrincessVenus @Blue Madonna @raginchristians  @warholagaga @Marges9 @Trepadation @AlejandroooO @HorusRa2 @Davian @NNES@HosedDownGypsy @TopazBlue @DiamondKing @Lazz Monster @CautiousLurker @Luv u Sum @Jorget @AndrewMac95 @Alex Spade @Oscar Snatcher @Widows Kiss @KatieJudasGaga4 @slayo @Possibly Maybe @WarriorPhoenix @GagaSkeletonWay @TeenIdle @SamanthaC @maxmore @Donna Noble @theadamcreator

@calmar@datlastfam @EvilRegal @MarlonBrando7@warholagaga@The Louvre@Jus @DaftFameMonster @ARPiT @ThaFame @Danny Milk @GovHooker @kihlophix@Punktious @Ronk @SolidSnake@PunkTheFunk @GypsyBabe @KyliesChild @Oriane @GypsyHeartGaga@BBhomemaker @highongaga @kvnrp @Rocketno10 @raginchristians  @TEAWHORE @Jeroen Bloeming @Acsnpdx8 @robbiemalik @tomsches @Captain Templea@memomemome@slayo@that juju @Edge of Fame @fayecuntaway @The Bling@blackcoffee @Kandy life @Aubbie @badgirlmeat @That J @ssslyboy@gabrielflorin01@ryanripley @Noah @TheShameMonster @kihlophix @GaGaSwift @kyanewest @Disco Chapel @Ninten Ann @Chic @ARealWildMan @Widows Kiss @TeenIdle @Pantera @Dutch @Phoebe Buffay @Queen of Venus

@GagaInTheZone @FinnishGypsy @LADYGAGASHOOCK @GypsyBabe @The Louvre @Oriane @loathereality @PerfectCure @calmar @sethrb101 @andrew23 @KinneyUnderYou @Live4TheARTPOP @That J @maxblac @StarryNight @PerfectGUY @Smother Em Eh @ARTPOPSTER @Modern Ecstacy @highongaga @datlastfam @Punktious @ARPiT @lucca @Sherlock112 @DaftFameMonster @teawhore @Lonely Lolita @badgirlmeat @lost in limbo@Gagalderone @mister max @Kween@blackcoffee @JGD @Jeroen Bloeming @radioactive @AlexKing4 @PrincessVenus @Blue Madonna @raginchristians  @warholagaga @Marges9 @Trepadation @AlejandroooO @HorusRa2 @Kimmo @Davian @Lazz Monster @corvus albus @DelusionalGaga @NNES @LaLuna @Maleficent @OG Gaga Stan

@SamanthaC @Gimme More @Blue Madonna @Mirages @Glamourpuss @rumours @DiamondKing @TeenIdle @Davian @Anveeroy @KatieJudasGaga4 @A Hybrid @dllcll @hausofcy @Florian @Nuggets @teawhore @Haus Swiftie @Talenti @AlexTheMonster @Dutch @Glittertinks @lifeasgeorge @Ryusei @Ronk @PerfectCure @DesertWolf @Sherloid Bai @Animal Claws @Lanadelduck @alextruper17 @Varys @Lazz Monster @OG Gaga Stan @HighRoad @Ally Campana @Taylucifer @Smith @Marges

Hi everyone! :hug:

I haven't been updating this thread enough (or in a long time), so I figured I would send out a reminder about this megarate.

This is the last time I will use the aggregate tag list, so let me know if you want to me added to the official tag list for this megarate. Those on it will receive reminders .

Hope y'all have a lovely day :heart:

~ rumours

Bubblegum Bitch

I'm already on the half of the list so I hope I'll send you my rates in a couple of days. :vegas: Probably. :poot:

I know most of those songs, but  I haven't been able to find a playlist where we can listen.

I live outside the space time continuum.

rumours
7 hours ago, Ronk said:

I know most of those songs, but  I haven't been able to find a playlist where we can listen.

Hmmm that's strange. I know it was posted in the OP, but GGD wasn't letting me see it either.

But here is the playlist:

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/6N6m7ydLyS7q5tg6vZkE7D?si=UvDRiIg9TVirbEsUhkwGbQ

Please let me know if this link works :heart:

• 2 weeks later...
rumours

@SamanthaC @Davian @Enzo @Mirages @Ronk @Blue Madonna @Lois Griffin @Animal Claws @Oriane @KatieJudasGaga4 @dllcll @Glamourpuss @OG Gaga Stan @datlastfam @Trillion Reasons

Hey y'all.

Well it's been over a month since  this megarate opened, and I've only received  2 people's rates. Considering all that's going on with the Corona Virus on top of that, I figure it might be best to go ahead and cancel this megarate. If you all would prefer to still have the ceremony and move the deadline back instead, let me know... but I know a lot is going on in the world right now.

Stay safe and healthy, everyone :heart:

Lots of love :hug:

th?id=OIP.VwStrs15FssWVjyStffWJAHaEK%26p

~ rumours

Ronk

The Corona Virus will cause many people to isolate by just staying home.  Megarates is one of those things you can do at home.  You might consider extending the deadline and reminding everyone.  Just a thought.

I live outside the space time continuum.

KatieJudasGaga4

I still want this to continue! Please move the deadline and ceremony date later on! 

Archived