💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

GGD Members Awards (Nominations)

Twitter

Featured Posts

rumours

I did not expect to be nominated at all. THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH :kara:

I just want everyone to know that I take the art of conversationalistisming very seriously.

mash up office GIF

And to my greatest supporter of all, @Haroon :heart::

Spoiler

37vl6b.jpg

Spoiler

jk love you Haroon

But if you try to sell me to the circus again in exchange for a used vibrator and a sack of potatoes, I will press charges.

300px-Dukes110-cds1.jpg

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Beethoven
7 minutes ago, Hades said:

@Ferrer Zorola is actually the most active ghost member sad-ing your posts. :giggle: We stan.

He always lmao my posts, does that means am I doing a good job? :oprah: kudos to him :kiss:

3 minutes ago, malazam said:

I got nothing? This is rigged. And you wouldn't let me perform what I want to?  I'm not performing then.

HINT: For my ceremony, I will select some users to PM a song/video of their choice to perform. :usrs:

malazam
3 minutes ago, Twitter said:

HINT: For my ceremony, I will select some users to PM a song/video of their choice to perform. :usrs:

tenor.gif?itemid=5227955

another shot before we kiss the other side

20 minutes ago, Jose P said:

Also whatever happened to @freemymindARTPOP? I haven’t seen them in a while around here.

They’re here but not as much. They still vote and react to my Gaga This Day threads. 

SharkmanthaC

5 nominations?! :nooo:

I’m honestly so shocked. What a great list though. :kara:

@Twitter such a great idea! Can you link the original thread or the category descriptions? 

she/her/hers

messybottom

Congrats to all nominated. Especially the musicians! :heart:

gonna plug my orchestral remix of the cure here. :ally: enjoy little monsters 

Economy
9 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

3 noms :firega:

8 minutes ago, Twitter said:

Three to be exact. :enigma:

The Big Bang Theory Reaction GIF

I'm gonna tell myself I won't win any so I don't get disapointed if I loose all 3 :emma:

2 minutes ago, Economy said:

I'm gonna tell myself I won't win any so I don't get disapointed if I loose all 3 :emma:

3 noms, all lost = Gaga at 2012 Grammys tease

Beethoven

LEAKING MY VOTES

@Gypsy Life (most kind) @MonsterMom (most positive) @freemymindARTPOP (most active) @River Phoenix (best rumours) @VOLANTIS (best community committee) @SamanthaC (best conversationalist) @dynamite (best entertainer) @Twitter (best threads creator) @Animal Claws (best megarates creator) @RodeckDanny (best musician) @Guillermo Tello (best artist) @ViviLittleM (best Gaga stan) @Lazz Monster (best international monster) @Talenti (best LGBQT member) @ProjectJoanne (best "straight" member) @LadariousGarage (best new member after me:trollga:) @PartySick (best mod) @Red (best monster) and.... @Morphine Prince (member of the year)

Am I choosing right?:queenga:

Archived