💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

US Weekly: “Lady Gaga’s relationship with Michael is not serious”

ydnmnme

Featured Posts

Excuse you @Ktaylor99 there is nothing ““insane”” about being a TayGa Stan!!! (juuust kidding I’m over it now :selena:)

But you’re totally right, we’re all crazy in our own ways, and lord knows I’ve been in lots of fandom and done lots of embarrassing things in my time. If someone found my old livejournal and made fun of me I wouldn’t like it, even if it’s justified :wtfga:

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LilyLark
7 hours ago, ydnmnme said:

Carino scares me. He’s so obsessed. I hope the maximum he can do is selling those stories to US Weekly

At first, I thought it was just normal BS the tabloids come up with for hits...but it really does appear like Carino is running to US Weekly with a drip drip drip of stories and has a vendetta against Gags. The clincher, for me at least, was there was some whole blip that was mostly focused on him months ago...which isn't normal and doesn't make sense considering he's an agent and not someone well known or famous. Add in the bizarre IG feed, about fake relationships, and it just seems super suspect.

Carino is a bit of a paradox. The problem is his gf (or friend) is an extremely powerful publicist. At the same time, a place like CAA values the ability to be discreet and if he does something overt he might get in trouble (openly talk to tabloids, post more obvious comments on his social media, leak private photos of Gags, etc.). However, he could absolutely get away with a whisper campaign against her....Gaga's entrenched enough in the music industry that he can't really touch her career but a steady drip of mildly negative tabloid stories could annoy the sh*t out of her team. Plus, and while I doubt he has this type of power, there's a danger he could cause trouble with her film career....

Diamond heart99
6 minutes ago, LaLa said:

Excuse you @Ktaylor99 there is nothing ““insane”” about being a TayGa Stan!!! (juuust kidding I’m over it now :selena:)

But you’re totally right, we’re all crazy in our own ways, and lord knows I’ve been in lots of fandom and done lots of embarrassing things in my time. If someone found my old livejournal and made fun of me I wouldn’t like it, even if it’s justified :wtfga:

😂😂😂 sorry babe - reach for your dreams I support you!! :sara:

But yeah - we all do ridiculous ish - in the name of fandoms. I am SOOO glad social media didn’t exist in my late 90s boyband era!

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

blankpaper
19 minutes ago, Ktaylor99 said:

I think the poster meant the way we laugh about it here. Which maybe we shouldn’t do that either. I mostly said he was “fair” game in my original post because I was getting emo, felt self conscious about it and decided to end it with my usual joking sarcasm. But perhaps we should leave him be as well - which I am guilty of NOT doing. 

I mean, laughing at a particularly fitting sappy quote is a lot different than what that twitter stan did. And the people commenting “lg6” and stuff like that on all his posts aren’t much better than she was. But the potential of people laughing at you behind your back is what you accept when your profile’s public. I don’t think it’s okay to try to engage him. But, like, my account is public and I wouldn’t really care if someone screenshot it and made fun of it with their friends. It’s just part of having social media

not trying to fight with you or anything. I’m just trying to justify it and make myself feel better about being a judgy little bitch 😂 

reality’s tight if the music is right

Woolfsmck
7 hours ago, ydnmnme said:

The “Bad Romance” singer, 33, shared a pic of herself sitting in the Harvard grad’s lap while enjoying a day on the water in Miami on Monday, February 3. Polansky gave the bikini-clad singer a loving glance as she wrapped her arms tightly around him, but their cozy Instagram moment doesn’t mean that the “Stupid Love” performer is all-in.(:huntyga:)

“They are not serious,” a source tells Us Weekly exclusively. “She’s having fun and likes the attention, but he is not the only guy she’s interested in. Despite sharing a pic of them on Instagram together, she hasn’t been making a big deal about Michael to her friends.”

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/lady-gagas-relationship-with-michael-polansky-is-not-serious/

Reveal hidden contents

inb4 the source is Christian Carino 

she likes him... just not mega … :popcorn:

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

7 hours ago, LGMonster95 said:

Stop taking US Weekly like legit source because they are 100% not

Although I had to snort at the spoiler section in the OP, indeed.. why is a tabloid being taken seriously. When has "a source" in such a magazine ever been real and not just an excuse for a magazine to drop random gossip.:popcorn:

TSUNAMI
10 hours ago, COOOK said:

“the Harvard grad’s lap”, “the bikini-clad singer”... I mean...

"The Garden Panty designer":ladyhaha:

9 hours ago, blankpaper said:

I mean, laughing at a particularly fitting sappy quote is a lot different than what that twitter stan did. And the people commenting “lg6” and stuff like that on all his posts aren’t much better than she was. But the potential of people laughing at you behind your back is what you accept when your profile’s public. I don’t think it’s okay to try to engage him. But, like, my account is public and I wouldn’t really care if someone screenshot it and made fun of it with their friends. It’s just part of having social media

not trying to fight with you or anything. I’m just trying to justify it and make myself feel better about being a judgy little bitch 😂 

I agree. Sorry, anyone with a public IG or Twitter who acts crazy and posts crazy s*** is fair game for being ridiculed behind their backs. No one here is hacking into people's private accounts or anything. People with open social media WANT attention and sometimes it's going to be negative. 

We all judge. Every single one of us. It's human nature. We are all also judged by others. Being able to accept those things and be at peace with the fact that, someone somewhere at some point has spoken ill of you or made fun of you, is part of being a well adjusted person. 

This a a FAN site for fun. It shouldn't cause anyone grief or suffering and if it gets to that point maybe sign off and take a break. 

My life experiences have taught me that taking things too seriously/personally is a surefire way to be miserable. Life takes a turn towards being really enjoyable once you stop giving a crap what strangers think of you. It's very liberating. 

ChicaSkas
19 hours ago, KillerMonster said:

Kinda a weird thought but I hope she uses protection. Shes been with a lot of men. :poot:

You mean bodyguards, right ?

ohhhhhh shoot you mean internal bodyguards :shook:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

busttherearview
17 hours ago, NT78 said:

I'm not sure why you are so negative about this. It is whatever Gaga and Michael want it to be and they are CLEARLY okay with all the gossip. 

Because Ktaylor99 is a hardcore Bradga shipper (though she rejects that term) and is desperate to prove the thing with Michael isn't in any way real. She got support from GGD in calling Dan PR (because apparently fake and forever/marriage/babies are the only possible options) and she expected similar support in picking apart Michael. So, even though she admits the US Weekly story likely came from Carino, she's going to seize on the "interested in many men" detail like all the other shippers are doing.

elijahfan
19 hours ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

Am I on Tinder or something? I could have sworn I was on GGD. :ladyhaha:

Like, do you want me to buy you a ring or something?

Yes please

Archived