life

Gaga's New BF Michael Likely Wealthier Than Gaga Herself

Economy

Featured Posts

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Economy said:

I like rich ppl like Bill Gates who give a lot of what they have away and also take actual time and effort to be involved in their charitable work in addition to not just writing checks.

Bill and Melinda are genuinely nice and as "normal" as they are able to be with their wealth and power. I mean, they enrolled their kids in normal Seattle schools with a fake last name so they could have a normal childhood. 

they call me angela vidal

Ryusei
15 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

Taking notes from Grimes I see...will she also get knocked up before her album release too? :reductive:

:air: 

Musery

rasclautmangos

Quote from Luc Carl-

"Unfortunately, to date someone who is never in the same country, let alone zip code, you had better be rich or be willing to live off of their money. I was neither."

Yay, Micheal's rich. He can fly and see her wherever she is and whatnot.

Jigglygoth
2 hours ago, Economy said:

Tho Michael Polanskis exact net worth is not known as it has not been explored or estimated in detail, general rough estimates put it in a range of $300M to $600M

GET MONEY BITCH :ladyhaha:

HEART OF EVER-FROST

ObezyankaNol
17 minutes ago, YourCureness said:

A guy with big d!ck and even bigger bank account. Ugh Gaga. I envy your vajayjay

receipts GIF

Не верь, не бойся, не проси

Diamond heart99

They wrote this article from LMs who went ape sh!t on twitter thinking the net worth of the foundation was actually Michael’s net worth.

I’m sure he does fantastic - not sure he has more money than LG. 

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

Diamond heart99

Also - besides that sh!tty comment from Luc - (which was dumb because LG was constantly going broke back then)

It’s it simply wealth that makes men feel inadequate to LG.

I’m sure there is part of “I hate Marvel Movies Marty Scorsese” that would get in a room with her and feel like a f uckin failure. 

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

Economy
12 minutes ago, Ktaylor99 said:

They wrote this article from LMs who went ape sh!t on twitter thinking the net worth of the foundation was actually Michael’s net worth.

I’m sure he does fantastic - not sure he has more money than LG. 

@blankpaper

The foundations value is around $600M but none of the sources are reporting that as HIS individual networth

Either way there is nothing solid and concrete right now. I'm sure as he gain popularity now more investigation by media will probably go Into it

Archived