Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Madonna Disregarded Curfew in London Yesterday

Bubblegum Bitch

Featured Posts

Teal Ambition

Does she take pride in always being late or something? :ladyhaha: These seems to be an issue with every tour. I remember when she came here years ago, people were fuming with how late she was

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Faded said:

But nothing but facts have been said. And I said that as a Madonna fan who loves Madame X and has seen her live previously.

- Eurovision WAS a mess. Her singing was awful. If she was auditioning on The X Factor, the judges would laugh at her and throw her off. 

- She's so unapologetic for being late, showing no respect for the venue, people's time and money.

- I'm sorry but she should've cancelled the tour. Cancelling the show a few days before when people have already lost the ability to cancel their hotels is so inconsiderate. If Gaga is ill and knows she isn't going to get better any time soon, she cancels the rest of the tour - which is what Madonna should do.

I know it's hard people bashing your fave, because you see them in a certain light but how can you argue against that?

ahahahahahahahahah......no one is worse than Gaga in this

ElectricKing
7 minutes ago, Amon said:

ahahahahahahahahah......no one is worse than Gaga in this

When she fell ill during the JWT, she postponed the gigs because she thought she'll get better. Then after when she was in pain again, she cancelled the remaining dates.

Madonna on the other hand, says 'I'm cancelling the show' every other date. Why not just cancel the entire thing if you know you're going to continually be in pain due to the nature of the show? Gaga cancelled ONE show which was in Rio, but apart from that it was the string of dates in February 2018.

19 minutes ago, Faded said:

When she fell ill during the JWT, she postponed the gigs because she thought she'll get better. Then after when she was in pain again, she cancelled the remaining dates.

Madonna on the other hand, says 'I'm cancelling the show' every other date. Why not just cancel the entire thing if you know you're going to continually be in pain due to the nature of the show? Gaga cancelled ONE show which was in Rio, but apart from that it was the string of dates in February 2018.

and a lot of people cant cancel hotel and plane tickets, and whole rescheduled dates in europe, what about that, a lot of people failed to cancel the hotel and plane...what about rescheduled concert in Montreal, whit gaga you never know when she will cacnel concert or whole tour.

6 hours ago, gypsy101 said:

uhh why are there curfews? it’s a city not under taliban rule right? people aren’t allowed to be out at night??

Mmm well it's a little thing like people being able to get safely home, the staff at the venue clearing up after the show etc etc

No one other than madonna seems to have a problem with this concept.  Perhaps she will start promptly for future shows to ensure this doesn't happen again. Well done Palladium for sticking to the curfew time

Musicisfreedom
4 hours ago, Faded said:

But nothing but facts have been said. And I said that as a Madonna fan who loves Madame X and has seen her live previously.

- Eurovision WAS a mess. Her singing was awful. If she was auditioning on The X Factor, the judges would laugh at her and throw her off. 

- She's so unapologetic for being late, showing no respect for the venue, people's time and money.

- I'm sorry but she should've cancelled the tour. Cancelling the show a few days before when people have already lost the ability to cancel their hotels is so inconsiderate. If Gaga is ill and knows she isn't going to get better any time soon, she cancels the rest of the tour - which is what Madonna should do.

I know it's hard people bashing your fave, because you see them in a certain light but how can you argue against that?

- okay, I agree it probably would've been a good idea to cancel the tour rather than canceling every few dates. But at the same time, she's trying hard to carry on for her fans. Its hard for her to give up. But I did too wish that she would've just canceled before going to europe in a way.

-I'm not worried about Eurovision. Everyone has bad performances sometimes and I'm just grateful for the message

- and I totally agree. She should be way more apologetic for being late, especially when she is hours and hours late like she has been. But with this situation that happened here, she wasn't hours late. The show is over two hours and she had a very limited time to perform, and so even being a few minutes off would've cut her off past curfew. Also, fans who went to the show said the security knew they messed up because she had until 11:15 before they could definitely shut her off. She was scrambling to finish the show for her fans. I'm not really mad in this situation, even if I do think shes being dramatic with it.

And lastly, I have no problem admitting when Madonna does something wrong, however, most pop fans nowadays will drag her extremely whenever she does anything. That's why its irritating to me. She isn't perfect but people often resort to such low and petty insults whenever her name is mentioned. Pretty sure I can still admit she's done something wrong and defend her at the same time.

Bitch I'm Madonna

ElectricKing
11 minutes ago, Musicisfreedom said:

- okay, I agree it probably would've been a good idea to cancel the tour rather than canceling every few dates. But at the same time, she's trying hard to carry on for her fans. Its hard for her to give up. But I did too wish that she would've just canceled before going to europe in a way.

-I'm not worried about Eurovision. Everyone has bad performances sometimes and I'm just grateful for the message

- and I totally agree. She should be way more apologetic for being late, especially when she is hours and hours late like she has been. But with this situation that happened here, she wasn't hours late. The show is over two hours and she had a very limited time to perform, and so even being a few minutes off would've cut her off past curfew. Also, fans who went to the show said the security knew they messed up because she had until 11:15 before they could definitely shut her off. She was scrambling to finish the show for her fans. I'm not really mad in this situation, even if I do think shes being dramatic with it.

And lastly, I have no problem admitting when Madonna does something wrong, however, most pop fans nowadays will drag her extremely whenever she does anything. That's why its irritating to me. She isn't perfect but people often resort to such low and petty insults whenever her name is mentioned. Pretty sure I can still admit she's done something wrong and defend her at the same time.

You know what, I actually like that you've admitted those things because not every stan does. (I mean stan of anyone, not just Madonna).

I don't know too much about last night, but I agree that if it was just a few minutes late, they should've let her perform her final song. I think because she's just been so late most of the time on this tour, people are fed up in general.

Gov Hooka

This is pretty disrespectful let’s be real

and it’s cringey that she’s excising now her tardiness as some edgy, “power to the people” thing :awkney:

still though it’s iconic. I would have so much fun at that concert 

Regina George
On 2/6/2020 at 1:38 PM, gypsy101 said:

uhh why are there curfews? it’s a city not under taliban rule right? people aren’t allowed to be out at night??

It's there for concerts and events like. She should respect them because she's a guest there. Also Taliban comparison is kinda too much if you ask me. Every normal civilized city has those in some way. People have right to know when the event is supposed to end and to plan their life accordingly.  People are allowed to stay as long as they can on the streets but events like this are not allowed after certain hours if that's what you're asking. 

PartySick
On 2/6/2020 at 7:23 AM, August3 said:

If she hadn't been late, she wouldn't need to do that in the first place :trollga:

This :sweat:

But at least they got their full show so :gayhat:

🖤

just another gay

should learn from Gaga by cutting a whole act so the show can end on time :lolga:  JWT Stadium dates tea

Archived