Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Madonna Disregarded Curfew in London Yesterday

Bubblegum Bitch

Featured Posts

Musicisfreedom
Just now, LaLuna said:

Maybe if your fave wasn't so disrespectful people wouldn't be hating on her.

tenor.gif?itemid=7243119

tumblr_o8u73bZxFE1qlycwjo1_500.gif

a for effort

Bitch I'm Madonna

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
39 minutes ago, gypsy101 said:

uhh why are there curfews? it’s a city not under taliban rule right? people aren’t allowed to be out at night??

The curfew is for the venue, not the city 😂

46 minutes ago, Musicisfreedom said:

Another thread that will be full of Madonna haters? Yeah no thanks. 

Even massive stans like me and Trillion acknowledge when she's wrong but you always think she's right. Blind stan lmao.

Musicisfreedom
5 minutes ago, Hades said:

Even massive stans like me and Trillion acknowledge when she's wrong but you always think she's right. Blind stan lmao.

I don't always think she's right and I'm far from a blind stan. Just fed up with the Madonna hate, and not just on this site.

Bitch I'm Madonna

M i K E Y

For some reason I like the energy of everyone singing together when the curtains closed 

PlanetChromatica

My friend on facebook who is the biggest Madonna fan has just posted about this, praising her?! :sharon:

When I saw Gaga at the BTWB at Twickenham Stadium, she came on 30 minutes late and had to cut out a whole section of the show due to the 10:30pm curfew on open air concerts in London. I did not praise her for it, I was actually rather annoyed I never got to see the meat couch section of the show. The show was incredible yes but that did sour it a little bit, especially because I had lined up since early that morning to get in the monster pit. 

I don't get why people are excusing Madonna's behaviour, it is very unprofessional to be late on stage so often. She literally has the worst reputation for start her concerts on time. How is that a good thing? How is it excusable? I actually hope these guys in america win their court case, if a performer was 2 hours late for a show I went to in London, I would have missed the last train home and would have to wait in Waterloo until the next train at 6am. 

Chromichiga

I’m so sick of Madonna being disrespectful. I remember I was a kid and went to her dads Winery, my fam bought expensive glasses and he gave us the cold shoulder and couldn’t even reciprocate a ‘hello’. Rudeness in that family doesn’t surprise me 

1 hour ago, Musicisfreedom said:

I don't always think she's right and I'm far from a blind stan. Just fed up with the Madonna hate, and not just on this site.

We are not hating on madonna we are just calling her out for her behavior because what she was really rude and disrespectfull

berlinforme
2 hours ago, Musicisfreedom said:

At least little monsters are fair, we're hating on all the pop girls and especially on Gaga herself :oops:

Miracle
2 hours ago, gypsy101 said:

uhh why are there curfews? it’s a city not under taliban rule right? people aren’t allowed to be out at night??

It's about sleeping lol. Nearby neighbors  are sure to be bothered by it. 

Antichrist
4 minutes ago, berlinforme said:

At least little monsters are fair, we're hating on all the pop girls and especially on billie herself :oops:

:ally:

Bellatrix

Madonna, I love you but let's not pretend it has nothing to do with you being late  as usual :green: 

ElectricKing
3 hours ago, Musicisfreedom said:

I just feel like people dont know when to stop. Its one thing to point it out and be critical,  but some people dig in deep to hate on artists for every bad move they make. Madonna is very professional in most ways, but people will give her crap for even canceling shows due to injury. 

But nothing but facts have been said. And I said that as a Madonna fan who loves Madame X and has seen her live previously.

- Eurovision WAS a mess. Her singing was awful. If she was auditioning on The X Factor, the judges would laugh at her and throw her off. 

- She's so unapologetic for being late, showing no respect for the venue, people's time and money.

- I'm sorry but she should've cancelled the tour. Cancelling the show a few days before when people have already lost the ability to cancel their hotels is so inconsiderate. If Gaga is ill and knows she isn't going to get better any time soon, she cancels the rest of the tour - which is what Madonna should do.

I know it's hard people bashing your fave, because you see them in a certain light but how can you argue against that?

Archived