💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
band

The Highwomen

GagaisHotAF

Featured Posts

GagaisHotAF

The Highwomen are a country super group that consists of LGBT country icon Brandi Carlisle, Maren Morris, Amanda Shires, and Natalie Hemby (who co-wrote Always “Remember Us This Way” and “I’ll Never Love Again” from ASIB).

Their debut single was “Redesigning Women” and have performed for various shows and festivals.

The Highwomen covered Fleetwood Mac’s “The Chain” for the film The Kitchen.

The supergroup is a statement on the inequalities women face at country radio. 

The Highwomen also performed with THE Dolly Parton.

Overall, they are four yeehaw queens 🙌🏻

Probably on Grindr

JazzGa

Yas, I've been keeping up with them since they first formed after the 2019 Grammys! Glad to see them getting some GGD love! I wish Kacey Musgraves would join The Highwomen!

DId you know their name is a reference to Johnny Cash/Willie Nelson's The Highwayman? Supergroups referencing supergroups... we love to see it! :flutter:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

GagaisHotAF
On 2/5/2020 at 4:52 PM, the Devil of Pop said:

Yas, I've been keeping up with them since they first formed after the 2019 Grammys! Glad to see them getting some GGD love! I wish Kacey Musgraves would join The Highwomen!

DId you know their name is a reference to Johnny Cash/Willie Nelson's The Highwayman? Supergroups referencing supergroups... we love to see it! :flutter:

Yesss. But I don’t think Kacey would join as she and Maren kind of don’t like eachother. :(

Probably on Grindr

Archived