💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

3 years since Super Bowl

adamsenigma

Featured Posts

Stephen

You guys don't remember the contest on Twitter?

I entered. All you had to do was make a video about why you should be there. I lost :selena:

And it was clear that some fans who Gaga or her team knew/remembered were chosen regardless of the contest :triggered: lucky bastards

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Biggest Fan
3 hours ago, ProjectJoanne said:

I heard they already have an album made but someone big in the industry still needs to release their own material before they can :udidnt:

29 minutes ago, glagerfeld said:

No other Super Bowl has topped it after it:fthis:

29 minutes ago, adammonroe said:

Yaaas

27 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

Who decided to add a stabilizer to that video? It's making it go all whack :triggered:

OT: YAAAAAAAASSSSS :firega:

Is the stabilizer only work on certain part of a video ?

19 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

Fun Fact:

On the live stream one of the dancers fell, but since the TV stream has a few seconds of delay they catch it and edited it.... the memories  :bradley:

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f2910d3afff9fcaeeb051

Oh you fùck:derpga:

🤖

Just now, Biggest Fan said:

Is the stabilizer only work on certain part of a video ?

Mostly the beginning, because of the flashing lights it makes it shake more :duck:

Gagaplayer315

Talented, brilliant, incredible, amazing, show stopping, spectacular, never the same, totally unique, completely not ever been done before, unafraid to reference or not reference, put it in a blender, sh*t on it, vomit on it, eat it, give birth to it.

lady gaga superbowl GIF by marie claire Australia

The fact that she doesn't have any recent hit songs/era to back it up plus the stigma surrounding her name at that time.  Truly remarkable :applause:

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

46 minutes ago, LaLa said:

They were all from local HS cheerleading teams if I remember correctly. 

edit: found an article: https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop/7678115/teen-lady-gaga-hugged-halftime-super-bowl-show

Yeah! I think the girl that Gaga sang to at the end of MR was a local, undocumented Central American kid. Makes the "why don't you stay" line a lot more poignant.

3 points in and ready for more

Anyway, a stunning performance. One of her absolute best, and one of the absolute best within the SBHTS lexicon. Dare I say it, might be the singular best on technical aspects alone.

She took my breath away, and still does, three years later!

3 points in and ready for more

1 hour ago, SamanthaC said:

I was just watching a reaction video to this! 

Without creating another thread, I’m wondering how people got to be the “audience” on the field. I know they practiced with the lights and such, so were they hired or won a contest? 

You sign up through the NFLs website and simply wait to be called. Had a buddy that did it for Gaga's show. 

I feel like 2015-2019 was her most popular period with the public even though she wasn’t selling so much particularly between 2015-2017.  

migamiga

can't believe it's been 3 years since we learned the lyrics are "cut through all his worn out leather"  :diane:

Rat Boy
6 hours ago, SamanthaC said:

I mean I would do that for free. 

#samanthac4superbowl2021

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

gagzus
7 hours ago, LaLa said:

They were all from local HS cheerleading teams if I remember correctly. 

edit: found an article: https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop/7678115/teen-lady-gaga-hugged-halftime-super-bowl-show

This isn’t entirely true because some of my twitter mutuals who are also members on here from LA got to go and be a part of the on-field audience. They knew DJWS though so maybe that has something to do with it idk, but I remember they were posting snapchats driving to Houston and after rehearsals.

SharkmanthaC
10 hours ago, Mer Boy said:

#samanthac4superbowl2021

Only for Gaga though.

I might consider it for Taylor...

she/her/hers

Archived