💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Question about GA

itsdominik

Featured Posts

itsdominik

Me and my boyfriend are going to the Enigma show on May 13th and we have bought regular GA. 

Now the show is during the week (on a Wednesday) and I was wondering how early we should start queuing or if it is even necessary to do so. I know that for a “regular tour show“ it is advised to start queueing early if you want a great spot. But I heard that‘s not really necessary for Enigma. Is that true?  And how long do you have to wait from entering the venue until Gaga comes on? I‘d be thankful for any other tips regarding the show as well. Thank you in advance! :hug:

Modern Ecstasy2

When I went to Enigma last year it was on a Friday. I got in line maybe 3 hours before we were allowed in (that’s an estimate, I don’t quite remember). I had a great spot with only one row of people in front of me. Once we were let in, I think we waited about 2 hours before the show started. I think you could get in line later than that and still have a great spot. But it’s fun because you get to hang out with other monsters & make friends :)

Hope you have a great time at the show! :kara:

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

NFRatwell

It’s nice, I’ve only been a few times because I lived in north Florida (there was a huge mall on the border I’d go to) 

All the times I 've done regular GA for Enigma I go down I stay at Park MGM at around 5:00. You are technically not supposed to line up until 5:30 pm anyway and I always get second row. Now EE will almost guarantee you a front row view. I'll be at the show!!! I love Enigma

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/4/2020 at 4:21 PM, austriamonster said:

Me and my boyfriend are going to the Enigma show on May 13th and we have bought regular GA. 

Now the show is during the week (on a Wednesday) and I was wondering how early we should start queuing or if it is even necessary to do so. I know that for a “regular tour show“ it is advised to start queueing early if you want a great spot. But I heard that‘s not really necessary for Enigma. Is that true?  And how long do you have to wait from entering the venue until Gaga comes on? I‘d be thankful for any other tips regarding the show as well. Thank you in advance! :hug:

i'm going that night too! see u in liiiine :)

itsdominik
4 minutes ago, Reidstar said:

i'm going that night too! see u in liiiine :)

Yaasss come say hi if you see me :party:

Archived