Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

My Frankensteined...

BetrayedSTAN

Featured Posts

BetrayedSTAN

Guys i envisionned this mv idea after the short snippet of Frankensteined I heard from someone so close to redone (and i swear i didn't make up this and I'm sure it's a snippet from Frankensteined)  

Just before u read this play this song cause the snippet sounds so much like it 

opining shot starts with OG monsters  (old gaga fans)  entering from the born this way ball castle carrying bloody corpses/parts of the old lady gaga wearing high fashion from old eras (fame/tfm/btw/ARTPOP) 

The next shot showing all the audience wearing Joanne hats ( a reference to the new fans) booing so loud and on the stage the OG monsters starts sewning  multiple pieces from the different corpses of gaga and after they fineshed they starts vomiting in her mouth as a way to bring her back to life ..after a while she start to move.. And then she suddenly opens her eyes and the music starts playing simultaneously.. 

The next shot showing the audience wearing Joanne hats in fear running in different direction ..

The next shot showing the OG fans sitting in the monster pit (the same as the one in the born this way ball)  exited and waiting for their creature (gaga) to start singing but sadly she can't .. They start booing her and calling her names and then they start slaughtering eachother with knifes in a very dramatic and bloody scene. 

The end scene: the creature in tears entering the monster and in the middle of the fans she Drown herself in their blood (exactly as in the book when the monster kill himself after his creator died)  .. The music ends and from the blood a totally new lady gaga rise..  

IT'S THE END

What u think guys I really care about ur opinions. 

crackpoppodcast

She would not sabotage the breakdown of her entire fanbase like this lol but I like your creative vision 

BetrayedSTAN
3 minutes ago, daddybunny said:

She would not sabotage the breakdown of her entire fanbase like this lol but I like your creative vision 

She survived million reasons MV already lol 

She will be fine .. 

And thank u for ur support I really appreciate that :kiss:

Erich Johnson

Imagine all gaga iconic looks in the same video,

so her mix them into a FrakensteinGa ( G.U.Y Tea).

Next  the prototype is placed on a machine ( The fame factory) and an army of FrankesnteinGa was born (BTW tea).

So they come for these white straight men (judas tea).

Dreaming is free gays :flutter:

Pain of fame1
3 minutes ago, BetrayedSTAN said:

She survived million reasons MV already lol 

She will be fine .. 

And thank u for ur support I really appreciate that :kiss:

Did the snippet you heard have vocals? How would you describe  the song based on what you heard? 

BetrayedSTAN
1 minute ago, Pain of fame1 said:

Did the snippet you heard have vocals? How would you describe  the song based on what you heard? 

The snippet is really short and sadly it was a foggy experience.. 

All i'm sure about is that the instrumental sounds soooooo much like this song 

BetrayedSTAN
7 minutes ago, adammonroe said:

This is... something 

Thank u :kara:

I lived my childhood without watching the tv .. Maybe that's why i'm so visionary .. 

I hope i can share my ideas with gaga someday .

BetrayedSTAN
Just now, FfFfFfFF said:

I did and there was no snippet there. :koons:

I already talked about the snippet i heard in a different thread ..

I heard the snippet in the phone of the one who i said he's close to redone (working with him)  but he refused to share it with me.. 

And u don't have ro believe me if u want too .

ChromeAngel
25 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

What snippet? 

I watch this over and over and I can’t get enough. Probably 50+ times a day. It’s the funniest thing in the world to me for some reason :laughga:

FfFfFfFF
1 minute ago, ChromeAngel said:

I watch this over and over and I can’t get enough. Probably 50+ times a day. It’s the funniest thing in the world to me for some reason :laughga:

I love the edits too

Archived