rumor

Mr. S: "Feb 20"

Ronlop

Featured Posts

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ParentalAdvisory

the gays know about the song but the gays will stream it anyway so if the GP doesnt know yet its ok

MaryJaneHolland

So, she's releasing it a month after the leak, on a Thursday and missing the BRITs :vegas:

Well, lets pray they have... something planned. :bradley: 

HookerOnAChurch
1 minute ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

So, she's releasing it a month after the leak, on a Thursday and missing the BRITs :vegas:

They have :vegas:

PlanetChromatica
Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

She hasn't performed there since 2010 :selena:

Just now, ArtyRoberto said:

She hasn't performed there since 2010 :selena:

And they paid her dust even when ASIB was number 1 in the UK!  They only go for artists they perceive as “cool”

Steccazero
3 minutes ago, ArtyRoberto said:

People seem to forget this happened. I remember Bad Romance was super hyped, when it leaked, I hated the song, it sounded so weird and different. I mean yes, it was a very unfinished demo... But the finished song was a masterpiece and the music video too. I really think she is going to deliver this era, she's keeping quiet for a reason. The music video looks promising :teehee:

THIS! I remember liking the song but it wouldn't feel special and was a bit of a let down compared to Paparazzi. But then the final version came out and it was good. And then the mv came out and everyone was blown away. 

pls get into this ***uettery

LilyLark
5 minutes ago, Free My Mind said:

Will you take it all back if he’s correct?

Probably not, because i would think it was an educated guess. The journos at the French UMG event said Gaga was coming in early 2020, and there are no big releases, except for BTS, scheduled on the 20th...while there are some English language acts scheduled for the first two weeks.  So that basically leaves February 20th as the most plausible date if those journos were correct.

Gaga team is of professional they know everything and had everything planned! She gonna debut #1 everywhere!

Meanwhile Her Team:-

Releases the song 1 month after the leak.

Release on a Thursday.

Release on the Same day as BTS.

:poot::neyde:

I am tinder

ParentalAdvisory
2 minutes ago, S0436 said:

And they paid her dust even when ASIB was number 1 in the UK!  They only go for artists they perceive as “cool”

Madonna performed there

ParentalAdvisory
1 minute ago, SherlockPart2 said:

Gaga team is of professional they know everything and had everything planned! She gonna debut #1 everywhere!

Meanwhile Her Team:-

Releases the song 1 month after the leak.

Release on a Thursday.

Release on the Same day as BTS.

:poot::neyde:

sounds like a typical gaga era to me :vegas:

Free My Mind
1 minute ago, LilyLark said:

Probably not, because i would think it was an educated guess. The journos at the French UMG event said Gaga was coming in early 2020, and there are no big releases, except for BTS, scheduled on the 20th...while there are some English language acts scheduled for the first two weeks.  So that basically leaves February 20th as the most plausible date if those journos were correct.

Who educated guesses a Thursday... puh leez 

2 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

The 20th is a Thursday so it's not "the most plausible day" by any means.

Archived