HDD Teases New Gaga Again

ConnorFilm

Featured Posts

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PartySick
6 hours ago, ConnorFilm said:

She could, but it would be suicide. Justin Bieber is releasing his album that day and he'll clog streaming services and iTunes. 

Yup. Just like a high carb/low fiber diet.

6 hours ago, Gracious Gaga said:

:sure: “Said to be”. Who ever actually said it though? 

Us probably :stalkga:

đŸ–€

Awakened M
6 hours ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

why not the 14th though?

Because that would be stupid, love.:enigma:

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

Monsieur D

HDD, WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME?

I was not hyped, I was so chill and calm, and NOW I'm like

tenor.gif?itemid=7888576 

And I'm not ready for another meltdown. 

HookerOnAChurch

From the last information that i've had 3 days ago my source told me that everything is planned. I trust this source, it's in the music industry for 15 years now. I just know that the plans are still the same, the single is coming before the end of the month there will be an announcement few days before the release. Don't blame Interscope Records because they invested a lot of money in making this record. Her comeback will be huge and i repeat myself, the leaked version of SL is not the final version. Just wait a little bit, the new era is about to start. 

Godmatica
3 minutes ago, HookerOnAChurch said:

From the last information that i've had 3 days ago my source told me that everything is planned. I trust this source, it's in the music industry for 15 years now. I just know that the plans are still the same, the single is coming before the end of the month there will be an announcement few days before the release. Don't blame Interscope Records because they invested a lot of money in making this record. Her comeback will be huge and i repeat myself, the leaked version of SL is not the final version. Just wait a little bit, the new era is about to start. 

So the single is coming this month but not this friday :messga:

HookerOnAChurch
2 minutes ago, alienwhore said:

So the single is coming this month but not this friday :messga:

Yes!  I don't have info about the date  because due to the leak they had to consider several options, including canceling the plans.

Godmatica
2 minutes ago, HookerOnAChurch said:

Yes!  I don't have info about the date  because due to the leak they had to consider several options, including canceling the plans.

Thanks for the info! Just one last question, do you know if there's another song coming after SL? Some insiders said that few days after the release there will be another song out

gypsy101
7 hours ago, LGMonster95 said:

21th

lol

also i doubt this is coming anytime soon. after the leak and nothing? maybe april or may is what i’m thinking.

HookerOnAChurch
2 minutes ago, alienwhore said:

Thanks for the info! Just one last question, do you know if there's another song coming after SL? Some insiders said that few days after the release there will be another song out

Until 3 days ago the second song was still on the paper. So, yes. 

LGMonster95
22 minutes ago, gypsy101 said:

lol

also i doubt this is coming anytime soon. after the leak and nothing? maybe april or may is what i’m thinking.

It's coming this month for sure, I'm not saying the stuff that I said on here out of thin air, HDD is not teasing this for nothing and we have confirmations from people who works inside the industry. The reason why they didn't release anything after the leak is to plan the promo + music video

Felix Jens

I was optimistic but I don’t thing it’s happening soon. 

The Melody That Ü Choose ,Can Rescue Ü

Archived