Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Lady Gaga IG Post: Fun In Miami

Twitter

Featured Posts

Oh wow she just went PUBLIC I'm shook. Idk what to say Tbh. :enigma: I love when she feel comfortable enough to share her life with us. 

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jose P

Why do I feel like she’s coming :bradley: It’s been a long while since she’s posted such a personal picture and addressed us on social media :messga:

thatfoxyfeeling

Not gonna lie thought her next post on Insta after weeks of not posting would be LG6 related. :rip: Gaga looks happy though and I’m glad she’s getting that D, hopefully it will give her that drive to finish the album. :enigma:

also I love how she makes a point of little monsters and fans :vegas:  lm4life lmao

Modern Ecstasy2

They’re gonna get married & have a baby :bradley: I just know it 

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

8 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

I'm shook she's going public with this honestly.. But they look good and in love

Eh, poor thing, what is she supposed to do, FBI Monsters were on his ass as soon as those candids got out. :laughga:

CanadaGoesGaga

You know when you get in a new relationship and sort of fall off the face of the planet and ignore all your friends / responsibilities? In before that’s what happened and LG6 is sitting collecting dust until she comes out of her love daze.

She addressed us so maybe the honeymoon period is ending! 

Archived