Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Enigma 2.0 Revamp

Disnalex

Featured Posts

Disnalex

We are under the assumption (as us little clownsters tend to do a lot) that Enigma will be revamped when she starts back on April 30. Also, a lot of us predict that stupid love/another LG6 single will be released before then. So, what do you think/want the show to be like revamped? Setlist, Costumes, Wigs, maybe stage or story design? Comment your opinions :enigma:

Here's my personal preferences:

Spoiler

Setlist:

Intro

1) Monster

2) Born This Way

3) Poker Face

4) LoveGame

5) Paparazzi

2nd Act - New Costume

6) Venus

7) Heavy Metal Lover

8) Judas

9) Perfect Illusion

10) Million Reasons (Piano)

11) Speechless (Piano)

13) Shallow (Starts on Piano, transitions similarly to the 2019 Grammys performance)

3rd Act - New Costume

14) Aura

15) Alejandro

16) Telephone

17) Just Dance

18) Applause

19) Marry The Night (Acoustic then full on performance)

Finale - New Costume

20) The Edge of Glory

21) Bad Romance

22) Stupid Love (Encore)

Spoiler

Costumes & Wigs:

Act 1:

Hair like this: (but longer)

lnnqnr1562060288310.jpg

Costume like this: (except colored silver)

C4f2u7KWYAInDCF.jpg:large

Act 2:

Hair like this:

hafvhE3DbPWYyI8Ty5TmUs1t9_8V3xBnoaqtsSJ1

Clothing like this:

41025d5e6ca86106a3e52c6d1fedbc0a.jpg

3rd Act:

Hair like this: (except more hot pink)

dark-root-pink-body-wave-synthetic-lace-

Costume like this: (without mask)

BLOG-NEW_GOMA_FutureBeauty_20141030_mshe

Finale:

Hair like this: (except more hot pink)

TPEJPf0rkAB0adyfMhi7WgPE0Ws1knrH6GCdEaJ-

Costume like this:

ab83a44a4a51dae015ac644f53ba8cc5.jpg

Spoiler

Story/Stage Changes:

Into will be be similar except that she will not fly in from audience, instead she will rise up from understate with a large group of dancers to do fierce choreography to poker face. During paparazzi she will still fly in the cage, but only towards the end, and she will "escape" by flying off into the sky. Which leads to act 2, where Gaga will use the "ZipLine" and enter from the audience singing Venus, she will land on top of a big figure, which turns out to be the robot she will use during HML and Judas. Aura will begin after an interlude with Enigma telling Gaga she has found her "Aura". The finale will be just like it is now, except she will not leave the stage first before Stupid Love. Instead, after Bad Romance, a bass will continue to play with Gaga slowly making slowly starting Stupid Love. It will end with Gaga and her team bowing as before.

*The flip me off/f*** myself segment would be removed as will all the unnecessary cussing/trying to be edgy. (of course there will be some f bombs though, its a Gaga show:enigma:

*Stage will be similar to original except the catwalk will come out more and go all the way around in a semi circle shape. (GA pit will be in middle and outside the circle)

If it is true that she will have a separate tour for LG6 I will only include Stupid Love/lead single.

Gaga for Disney

Didymus

If she would've wanted a revamp, we'd have seen it ages ago. Why would she revamp an entire show for just five dates? :rip:

Gagadonna

Well, the concept will be the same, so will the structure of the storyline. Only songs could change. 

Setlist:

1. Just Dance

2. Poker Face

3. Applause

Interlude

4. Dance in the Dark

5. Beautiful Dirty Rich

6. Donatella 

7. Telephone   

Interlude

8. Paparazzi

9. Aura

10. Scheisse

11. John Wayne

12. Alejandro

Interlude

13. The Edge of Glory

14. The Cure

15. Born this Way

16. Million Reasons

17. Always Remember Us This Way

Interlude

18. Venus

19. Bad Romance

20. NEW SONG

Encore

21. Shallow 

Modern Ecstasy2
5 minutes ago, Didymus said:

If she would've wanted a revamp, we'd have seen it ages ago. Why would she revamp an entire show for just nine dates? :rip:

Fixedt 

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

blankpaper
8 minutes ago, Didymus said:

If she would've wanted a revamp, we'd have seen it ages ago. Why would she revamp an entire show for just five dates? :rip:

She still has like 30 dates left in her contract, the rest just aren’t scheduled yet

reality’s tight if the music is right

Didymus
6 minutes ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

Fixedt 

You're counting Jazz & Piano dates... Your point? :rip:

3 minutes ago, blankpaper said:

She still has like 30 dates left in her contract, the rest just aren’t scheduled yet

That makes it even less likely that she's revamping for the already scheduled dates :smh:

Modern Ecstasy2
1 minute ago, Didymus said:

You're counting Jazz & Piano dates... Your point? :rip:

Haha, oops

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

blankpaper
Just now, Didymus said:

That makes it even less likely that she's revamping for the already scheduled dates :smh:

How so? Past dates have been scheduled in separate rounds and the show has been the same. 

reality’s tight if the music is right

SHALLOW

I don't have expectations anymore at this point. She can do whatever she wants with it. I hope she Revamps it but still, i don't think it'd keep me interested for long. I like your concepts but i think that if she changes the wigs she'll have to change the animated character of Gaga with the ugly blue wig too and i'm not sure we'll see that happening :oops:

MANiCURE 6

She has to add Monster, Marry The Night, Heavy Metal Lover, Perfect Illusion, Teeth, Sexxx DreamsG.U.Y. and Venus to the show !

She can replace Beautiful, Dirty, RichThe Fame ; I'm Afraid Of American (Cover) ; Yoü And I etc.

I know my setlist is a bit delulu but it would be so cool if this was the actual one... Same concept, same interludes, maybe a different blue wig and some changes on the outfits too.

Spoiler

She should wear the first wig the all show... Also all the outfits should be inspired by the first one.

3yMHx6gT.pngoriginal.jpglady-gaga-attends-at-t-tv-super-saturday

ACT I

Just Dance

Poker Face

LoveGame

ACT II

Venus

Monster

Teeth

Sexxx Dreams

Telephone (shortened)

Applause

G.U.Y.

Paparazzi

Aura

ACT III

Scheiße (shortened)

Judas (shortened)

Heavy Metal Lover

Government Hooker (shortened)

Dance In The Dark (shortened)

Americano (shortened)

Perfect Illusion

ACT IV

The Edge of Glory

Alejandro (shortened)

Marry The Night

Million Reasons

The Cure

ACT V

Bad Romance

Born This Way

ENCORE

Shallow

OMonster

I'm hopeful that Enigma will be totally revamped from April onwards. 

The album should be here by April, according to Mindtrappa. 

That said, a Las Vegas residency isn't an era tour - it's more of a greatest hits concert. 

So maybe it'll remain the same, and we'll get something new for a short LG6 tour.

subtext / fantasy

I do believe Enigma will be revamped starting April 2020. It doesn’t have to be much, I just would like something different than usual. 

Archived