đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Lady Gaga and Michael earlier tonight

adamsenigma

Featured Posts

13 minutes ago, axelwolf said:

& besides she showed her love via tweeting. I know she's supportive of others but hello? You don't get to the top by being nice; if I were JLO or Shakira I'd be shook knowing she's there because let's be real guys this isn't the 'weird girl with costumes' anymore but a STAR who can DELIVER. I mean I'd be shitting myself because like I said earlier she delivered on her night; all I'm saying is just let them have their moment you know? This industry is too competitive and Gaga know's what she's doing with press pics and the eye make up. Watch how many articles pop up reminding of us of her show. (Don't blame them cause it was sick) but yeah... am I making sense or?

Guess it's your opinion. I didn't even though about such thing. Plus i don't even think anyone is thinking about Gaga. My today's interactions with people at work, at lunch , that actually wanted to talk about the SSB were only focus on Shakira and J- Lo, no one mentioned Gaga.  Actually i think  that i was the only one thinking about Gaga today, but that  it's because ... the time i spend here lol.  Idk, i don't see things that way in the slightest.  

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, blankpaper said:

I doubt anyone besides stans are thinking about how her eye makeup is similar to something she wore 3 years ago. Plus she’s worn stuff like that since the beginning of her career

Haus Labs and Sarah have been posting a lot about her Super Bowl makeup and she wore it for her show Saturday night. Wouldn’t be surprising if there’s a Haus Labs/Face Lace collab coming

Way too many people here are trying so hard to be offended by everything she does

You're right; again its just me reaching like but I do understand the makeup, I just felt it wasn't appropriate? Sorry? No hate or anything at all and no I'm not offended what's so ever plz don't take it that way; I just felt it wasn't suitable. I mean what if madonna came in with her horn crown or Perry with shark mascot? It just subconcsioulsy makes you think of her show. Which btw I watched straight after.

Listen I love Gaga; her work ethic; her character. I mean she's one of my biggest inspirations sonically for my music along with Manson.

Again I"m not offended just pointing something out; that is all. No harm no foul. 

AxelWolf

5 minutes ago, Magui said:

Guess it's your opinion. I didn't even though about such thing. Plus i don't even think anyone is thinking about Gaga. My today's interactions with people at work, at lunch , that actually wanted to talk about the SSB were only focus on Shakira and J- Lo, no one mentioned Gaga.  Actually i think  that i was the only one thinking about Gaga today, but that  it's because ... the time i spend here lol.  Idk, i don't see things that way in the slightest.  

I can believe that tbh BUT if you were JLO or Shakira, about to perform on a stage where Gaga, Beyonce etc. delieverd then there is HUGE pressure. I mean imagine you had to do a presentation or performance infront of not only a crowd but knowing there were legends in the audiences. Ya gonna be hitting the toilet every 10 secs. I mean come on its a big deal, specially how they're following Justin's terrible show so there must be so much pressure.

Listen as a musician myself, if there was even an A&R guy at my show I'd be shitting not because they're but because what they represent. If that makes sense?

Again this my opinion, no hate at all.

AxelWolf

Seeing her have a good time is all the matters; didn't like the lip synching comments but understand why being an incredible vocalist who sings live however while she said she loved them; if I were Shakira or JLO that would just add more pressure.

AxelWolf

blankpaper
3 minutes ago, axelwolf said:

You're right; again its just me reaching like but I do understand the makeup, I just felt it wasn't appropriate? Sorry? No hate or anything at all and no I'm not offended what's so ever plz don't take it that way; I just felt it wasn't suitable. I mean what if madonna came in with her horn crown or Perry with shark mascot? It just subconcsioulsy makes you think of her show. Which btw I watched straight after.

Listen I love Gaga; her work ethic; her character. I mean she's one of my biggest inspirations sonically for my music along with Manson.

Again I"m not offended just pointing something out; that is all. No harm no foul. 

Remember we’re basically in an echo chamber here too. The GP probably didn’t even know Gaga was there, much less that she was wearing Face Lace 

As for her presence making J Lo and Shakira nervous, it’s the Super Bowl halftime show. Everyone knows there’s going to be stars there, and like 100M people watching. They’ve both been stars longer than Gaga. And Beyonce was in the audience too

reality’s tight if the music is right

This was no hate

just an observation because whilst gaga's intentions is pure, for the media it just gives ammo to create drama.

The more I write the more I feel maybe I'm reaching but does anyone see my point??

AxelWolf

1 minute ago, axelwolf said:

I can believe that tbh BUT if you were JLO or Shakira, about to perform on a stage where Gaga, Beyonce etc. delieverd then there is HUGE pressure. I mean imagine you had to do a presentation or performance infront of not only a crowd but knowing there were legends in the audiences. Ya gonna be hitting the toilet every 10 secs. I mean come on its a big deal, specially how they're following Justin's terrible show so there must be so much pressure.

Listen as a musician myself, if there was even an A&R guy at my show I'd be shitting not because they're but because what they represent. If that makes sense?

Again this my opinion, no hate at all.

you know i don't even think Shakira or J-Lo were thinking about Gaga during their performance, i think each one of them consider themselves  an equal regarding Gaga, who knows maybe they think , they can do even better. That pressure between them, worldwide artists, it's the same, being Gaga preforming or J- Lo. To answer your previous question, someone like me would find fun, if Katy was there with the shark .... but that's me. Guess in the pop world, everything can be seen as shade, or disrespectful.  But again, i don't think anyone was thinking about Gaga today, only us, you know for me SB will always remind me of Gaga.   

1 minute ago, blankpaper said:

Remember we’re basically in an echo chamber here too. The GP probably didn’t even know Gaga was there, much less that she was wearing Face Lace 

As for her presence making J Lo and Shakira nervous, it’s the Super Bowl halftime show. Everyone knows there’s going to be stars there, and like 100M people watching. They’ve both been stars longer than Gaga. And Beyonce was in the audience too

You're right; Idk bigger things to think about. I kinda hope Gaga keeps those eye masks like TFM era. It was great she as there and showed support, Thats why I love her. Idk guess I'm reaching...

Hope you monsters are well

Btw got a track called Monster which caught Redone's attention & spinup mag caught their attenion. So the IRONY with what I've said bout Gaga;;

Check my industrial pop tracks on my Soundcloud.com/axelwolfofficial :)

Lemme know what you think beautiful

AxelWolf

18 minutes ago, Magui said:

+2 M people who watched/re-watched her halftime show

Just now, Gaby15 said:

+2 M people who watched/re-watched her halftime show

you may not believe it, but i watched it about 10 times only today.... and i think there is a SB effect , i think some people will always be nostalgic and watch older performances, specially they were good, Gaga was a great one. 

2 minutes ago, Magui said:

you know i don't even think Shakira or J-Lo were thinking about Gaga during their performance, i think each one of them consider themselves  an equal regarding Gaga, who knows maybe they think , they can do even better. That pressure between them, worldwide artists, it's the same, being Gaga preforming or J- Lo. To answer your previous question, someone like me would find fun, if Katy was there with the shark .... but that's me. Guess in the pop world, everything can be seen as shade, or disrespectful.  But again, i don't think anyone was thinking about Gaga today, only us, you know for me SB will always remind me of Gaga.   

Yeah you're most likely right; I'm cynical haha Idk THE ONLY thing I hated about JLO'S SHAKIRA'S show was the constant thank you in between songs? Damn I really am a Debbie downer... lol it was a good show but not memorable.

AxelWolf

Franch Toast

There's some overreaching going on here. I mean, Beyoncé was in the audience too and did the SB a couple of years ago. Was she trying to steal their thunder too? It's natural for Gaga to be there because she'd just performed the Super Saturday Night concert – if she didn't attend, people would be assuming she was shading J-Lo and Shakira. 

And she was tucked away in a luxury box, hardly making a spectacle of herself. She didn't post photos of herself in the audience – those photos were shared by the other people in her box (like that comedian). 

Her tweet was showing support for her peers and not bringing attention back to herself. Again, if she didn't tweet anything, people would also jump to conclusions that she didn't like the show. Truly, she can't win either way. 

As for the Face Lace, she's worn that throughout her career, and since she was tucked away in her luxury box, not going out of her way to be photographed by paparazzi, I don't think she was trying to show up anyone. 

She/Her/Hers

Bonkers

This is big you guys.  I never thought I'd get here, but I think I'm ready to give up on Bradley Cooper.  :bradley:

Spoiler

This daddy tasty :v:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Archived