life

Gaga at Superbowl earlier today

Gam

Featured Posts

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

Silly question, but does this mean she watched everything on a screen from some sort of private room instead of being outside in the stadium? 

I would've thought she'd be watching from inside a luxury box but you make a point, she does seem to be watching a screen :huh: unless it's the fireworks through a window and not a TV screen lighting the room like that?

⚡🐲

Jose P
8 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

I can’t even deal with how good she looks.. Pretty sure this will be her signature look with pink hair for LG6 era considering she has pink hair in MV.. So excited 

Girl you’re getting me excited :bradley: I hope she releases soon :selena:

26 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

Does anyone know who these guys are? 

This guy is Jeff Ross and I'm just gonna copy Wikipedia: "an American stand-up comedian, writer, director and actor. He is also known as the "Roastmaster General" for his insult comedy and his multiple appearances at celebrity roasts held by the New York Friars Club and on the Comedy Central Roast television series."

23-EC4-FD1-EB22-4-B08-A312-BF1-D88139-BB

⚡🐲

Franch Toast
1 minute ago, PEZ said:

I would've thought she'd be watching from inside a luxury box but you make a point, she does seem to be watching a screen :huh: unless it's the fireworks through a window and not a TV screen lighting the room like that?

Maybe it's fireworks? I thought it looked like they're indoors, but then it occurs to me that I have no idea what a luxury box looks like. 

She/Her/Hers

4 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

Maybe it's fireworks? I thought it looked like they're indoors, but then it occurs to me that I have no idea what a luxury box looks like. 

I just saw this on Jeff's Twitter -- apparently there are TV screens above the windows/open areas in the luxury boxes or whatever VIP area this is? (upper right corner) I'm a poor IDK lol I'll never sit in one of these, but case solved I think? :laughga:

⚡🐲

Franch Toast
3 minutes ago, PEZ said:

I just saw this on Jeff's Twitter -- apparently there are screens above the windows in the luxury boxes? (upper right corner) I'm a poor IDK lol but case solved I think :laughga:

Thanks! Now we see how the 1% watches the Super Bowl! 

She/Her/Hers

likeitrough

wow Michael looks like he's having so much fun :ally:

Spoiler

seriously though, he seems like such a smart nerdy cutie and i love how normal he appears to be.

I want to imagine this means an eventual Comedy Central Roast of Lady Gaga but she already did that to herself

2014LadyGaga_Getty478527483140314-1.jpg

⚡🐲

Marilyn MonHoe
47 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

I was gonna say. I feel like since late 2018, she's been looking very BTWGa off and on. Some days it's very striking.

In this video, she looks so much like she did in the Google x BTW interview from 2011 :air:

lady-gaga-google.jpg

Yes! The way that she can add or take years off of her face is amazing :giveup:

She probably sustains her youth with the tears of Little Whiners :vegas:

FameHookah
1 hour ago, Brolysskins said:

That hair but for ENIGMA

That makeup is SO good i saw some closeup pics  on twitter and omg the eye thingies are iconic, also her face looks very 2011 and filler free 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭💚👌

A serve, truly a serve.

WTF is MDNA

TheSlash

Adorable :flutter: . What's not to love about this woman ( sans Enigma :green: )?

Spoiler

Also, no shade, but the way she claps to the song kinda looks like a granny clapping to a song :ladyhaha: 

Ew, David!

49 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

Silly question, but does this mean she watched everything on a screen from some sort of private room instead of being outside in the stadium? 

Also, is that Natali next to Michael? 

Yeah, it's a luxury box. You can't really see the stage very well from those, or the field, really. They are high up. You basically watch the game from a tv up in those. 

I am pretty sure that's Natali next to Michael. 

Archived