Featured Posts

2 minutes ago, PartySick said:

I sure did :firega:

And then she heard someone yell "Stupid Love!!" :selena:

I saw the video about this guy :ladyhaha:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

27 minutes ago, GAGAVENUS said:

I feel like it needs defending when so many people sh*t on it tho

Not when the show is doing so well and has overall acclaim. Some angry bottoms on Twitter and a fan site won't change that. :vegas:

Mikolaj

OP, this is a point I haven't heard anyone make before, and I felt like everything Enigma had been said, so thank you.

Bradley

Amongst all the shows I'd seen, Enigma honestly is the best one I'd say. It is glorious and magnificent to witness in real life. In fact, it was even more enjoyable than her arena shows. Her vocals and dancing were on point. And I don't mind the outfits and wigs at all, I love them all and I think it's a nice return from the "A Star Is Born" all-prim-and-proper Gaga. It was the first theatrical Lady Gaga show I'd ever attended.

Moonlight on Water

miami crowd slept on gaga like how everyone slept on joanne

salt bae GIF

she/her

ryansamonster

I don’t get why we have to continue to defend a show that’s over a year old?? Like, we get it... you either like it or you don’t. Move on. 

2 hours ago, ryansamonster said:

I don’t get why we have to continue to defend a show that’s over a year old?? Like, we get it... you either like it or you don’t. Move on. 

Well why do people have to bash it for the same sh*t over and over again. Amidst all the bashing that's been happening in the past 2 days, this post is more than fair.

Other than that I agree that the topic of whether people like it or not is tired but I still think it's better to focus on the positive.

Mister G
6 hours ago, GAGAVENUS said:

So I watched the Enigma at Super Saturday Night livestream and I had a lot of thoughts. First off, I think that the overall performance just doesn't work outside of Vegas, especially for locals. But I still think that Enigma is a really strong show and really fun, but it is overly campy. I imagine that it works very well in Vegas because that's the overall aesthetic of LV. But it just doesn't transfer outside of Vegas and that's totally fine. I think in order to understand Enigma though you have to understand the culture of Vegas and what shows are like there. It started off as burlesque/cabaret performances, so it perfectly fits that mold (especially cuz Gaga will perform burlesque with Angie after the show sometimes). I still genuinely enjoyed the show and her raw talent obviously speaks for itself. But I think for everyone hating on the outfits and the overall "cringe" of the show needs to understand that it works perfectly for Vegas culture. She just shouldn't perform it outside of Vegas.

The only thing I dislike about Enigma being taken outside of Vegas is the complete exclusion of Act 3 where she does the Scheisse/Judas medley and then Government Hooker. That part has the most energy of the show and the overall look is just amazing.

ShayCristoforo

It was good, but when you see the full show in Vegas, it is great. 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

GAGAVENUS
11 hours ago, Mister G said:

The only thing I dislike about Enigma being taken outside of Vegas is the complete exclusion of Act 3 where she does the Scheisse/Judas medley and then Government Hooker. That part has the most energy of the show and the overall look is just amazing.

literally the main reason why I wanna see enigma in Vegas!!

Archived