Stupid Love being played before Kim Petras's concert in Paris

HighPrince

Featured Posts

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PartySick
1 hour ago, Cookie Tookie said:

I hope I’m wrong. But as of now, I don’t believe we’re getting a song on Friday, nor do I think the album is even near done.

Yeah, I don't have my hopes up for an album or single coming any time soon :laughga:

But for the billionth time, I'm kind of ok with that. She's well worth the wait :flutter:

🖤

fede ARTPOP

First chorus from that demo makes me cringe af, 2nd chorus is a total serve, cant wait for final version. :giveup:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

4 hours ago, Magui said:

How is this possible?! Lol 

Like I'm here waiting to hear the full thing for weeks... 😑

It‘s not like you can‘t listen to it now....

3 hours ago, vocalqueef said:

It‘s not like you can‘t listen to it now....

Got that covered up a few hours ago. Now I'm listening on repeat lol. ( i was kind of waiting to listen it when she wanted to release it, but I'm not even sure anymore that she will do it, or if the song is on the album), plus i only heard some snippets. I got to tell i enjoy the song. 

2 hours ago, Magui said:

Got that covered up a few hours ago. Now I'm listening on repeat lol. ( i was kind of waiting to listen it when she wanted to release it, but I'm not even sure anymore that she will do it, or if the song is on the album), plus i only heard some snippets. I got to tell i enjoy the song. 

it's alright, nothing show-stopping but it's always great to have a new Gaga song out.

Archived