💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Stupid Love being played before Kim Petras's concert in Paris

HighPrince

Featured Posts

3 minutes ago, Miel said:

Kind of joking kind of serious, but I wonder what Gaga thinks about having her music associated with somebody who is a Dr. Luke exclusive. Ohh.

Wait you're taking about Kim? She only works with him?:what:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheSlash

I think if the leak was all from Gaga's side, this might be the best promotion, yet. I mean, ofc nobody is allowed to play the full song ( or at least should not be caught doing it :ph34r: ), so it's like Gaga sharing a snippet of the song before its release. Or did you ever see even the GP so excited to hear new Gaga music? :tony: 

Spoiler

Also, I lowkey think her team read all the complaints from us about them and that's their answer :enigma:  :poot:  :vegas: 

Ew, David!

Pop Music
1 hour ago, Halsey said:

Til It Happens to You Club remix teas

I remember going on my choir trip freshman year to New Orleans and the bus driver blasted the remix and everyone was bopping and I just kept thinking how they we're all bopping to a song about sexual assault and it made me sad 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

hoeslay
1 hour ago, Floppy said:

every single kim song is prod by dr luke. at least the ones by her and not as a feature. every single one. dont get how she gets the support she does. people use her being trans as an excuse to support her but there's plenty of trans pop artists NOT actively working with abusers that deserve the support more. 

1 minute ago, hoeslay said:

every single kim song is prod by dr luke. at least the ones by her and not as a feature. every single one. dont get how she gets the support she does. people use her being trans as an excuse to support her but there's plenty of trans pop artists NOT actively working with abusers that deserve the support more. 

I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW KIM WAS TRANS UH...... GIRL am I a flop or? I'm surprised the media doesn't talk about it more Tbh.

Animal Claws
1 hour ago, Cookie Tookie said:

I’m officially convinced this was just a leak for our entertainment and it has nothing to do with the album

Sorry but you're wrong. 

Cookie Tookie
3 minutes ago, Animal Claws said:

Sorry but you're wrong. 

I hope I’m wrong. But as of now, I don’t believe we’re getting a song on Friday, nor do I think the album is even near done.

Bradley
2 hours ago, Cookie Tookie said:

I’m officially convinced this was just a leak for our entertainment and it has nothing to do with the album

Then why did they spend tons of hours trying to get down every leak?

1 hour ago, Floppy said:

30 minutes ago, hoeslay said:

27 minutes ago, Floppy said:

I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW KIM WAS TRANS UH...... GIRL am I a flop or? I'm surprised the media doesn't talk about it more Tbh.

Yeah, that was one of the harder things for me to swallow regarding pop music. I mean, a trans woman making great (great!) electro-pop music in the late-2010's was such a magnetic idea. I mean, Heart to Break is such a great song, and all of Turn Off the Light is incredible synthwave/horrowave-inspired pop.

But, as @hoeslay mentioned, all of it outside of features is, like, exclusively produced by Dr. Luke. I think a lot of it is under a new artist pseudonym (MADEINCHINA), which is why it went under my radar for a while. She's signed a contract and is exclusively an artist to his productions. And while I thought it was a situation that she was stuck in, she's actively resigned the contract, and continuously talks around it when asked about it.

While I wish she moved on and separated herself from him, her actions kind of speaks volumes.

And as much as I yearn for the return over-the-top early-2010's pop, my morale and feelings regarding Dr. Luke was enough for me to stop listening to her. It wasn't that hard, honestly.

I think, in this argument, "separating the artist and their art from the situation" is a b.s. excuse.

3 points in and ready for more

1 minute ago, Bradley said:

Then why did they spend tons of hours trying to get down every leak?

2 make it convincing lkdfjlskdjfs

3 points in and ready for more

12 minutes ago, Miel said:

Yeah, that was one of the harder things for me to swallow regarding pop music. I mean, a trans woman making great (great!) electro-pop music in the late-2010's was such a magnetic idea. I mean, Heart to Break is such a great song, and all of Turn Off the Light is incredible synthwave/horrowave-inspired pop.

But, as @hoeslay mentioned, all of it outside of features is, like, exclusively produced by Dr. Luke. I think a lot of it is under a new artist pseudonym (MADEINCHINA), which is why it went under my radar for a while. She's signed a contract and is exclusively an artist to his productions. And while I thought it was a situation that she was stuck in, she's actively resigned the contract, and continuously talks around it when asked about it.

While I wish she moved on and separated herself from him, her actions kind of speaks volumes.

And as much as I yearn for the return over-the-top early-2010's pop, my morale and feelings regarding Dr. Luke was enough for me to stop listening to her. It wasn't that hard, honestly.

I think, in this argument, "separating the artist and their art from the situation" is a b.s. excuse.

I had no idea about any of this. I'm assuming many fans try to use the "Well she's Trans so it's hard for her to make it in the industry" to excuse her working with him. Sorry that's not good enough though. I wasn't into her to begin with I've never really heard her music but now I know it's a waste of time anyways. :vegas:

Archived