💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga “Stupid Love”/LG6 Super Bowl teaser ad?

Petrichor

Featured Posts

Petrichor

Obviously just a blissful fantasy and there’s no chance of this happening, but imagine if you’re watching the Super Bowl for the J. Lo lip synch/Shakira live vocal slayage, and an add popped on for 15 seconds teasing Super Bowl or LG6? Or maybe a commercial starring her uses SL as a soundtrack? I would bust a nut.

Petrichor
Just now, LaMaisonGaga said:

As if Gaga would spend $10M for an SuperBowl ad for a single lol

15 seconds is around 2.5 million. She wouldn’t have to spend that money, Interscope would. And it’d be a pretty smart investment.

malazam

A 30 secs add costs $5.7m this year.

Announcing a tour is rentable just like Beyoncé did with Formation Tour, advertising a single? Nope.

another shot before we kiss the other side

Regina George

Not for single def.. Interscope wouldn't spend all that money for her.. BUT MAYBE and this is big MAYBE they could use SL and Gaga for AT&T or apple commercial.. we never know 

Chickens in Malibu

Everytime I see one of these threads, I automatically hear Taylor Swift singing "I know delusion when I, see it in the mirror"...

Jose P

No it would never happen. The spotlight is on JLo and Shakira tonight, anything she does will obviously be overshadowed. It’s just not a smart move.

Illuminati
2 minutes ago, Chickens in Malibu said:

Everytime I see one of these threads, I automatically hear Taylor Swift singing "I know delusion when I, see it in the mirror"...

Honestly same :toofunny:

Petrichor
Just now, Chickens in Malibu said:

I said the beginning is just a fantasy. I’m aware of the sheer unlikeliness of this, just having a light discussion that’s supposed to be devoid of unnecessary criticism.

Also your Taylor lyric is a critique of yourself, as she’s calling herself delusional (she’s seeing it in the mirror).

It's more likely that it's an Apple (or another huge brand) commercial that has Gaga/Stupid Love on it. 

And yes, it would be awesome! 

Chickens in Malibu
Just now, Petrichor said:

I said the beginning is just a fantasy. I’m aware of the sheer unlikeliness of this, just having a light discussion that’s supposed to be devoid of unnecessary criticism.

Also your Taylor lyric is a critique of yourself, as she’s calling herself delusional (she’s seeing it in the mirror).

No in the mirror I see the delusion of us little monsters, collectively

Petrichor
1 minute ago, Chickens in Malibu said:

No in the mirror I see the delusion of us little monsters, collectively

That makes more sense lol. Thank you for the clarification.

ltlmnstr
27 minutes ago, LaMaisonGaga said:

As if Gaga would spend $10M for an SuperBowl ad for a single lol

THIS

Archived