💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
press

NYP & NBC: Gaga warns JLO & Shakira to NOT lipsycnh

Chickens in Malibu

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, brownie said:

Here’s a pro tip: DONT BE A SINGER IF YOU DONT HAVE A GOOD VOICE. If I were Gaga I’d be pissed at lip syncers like J Lo and Britney when I worked so hard to train my voice. This woman trained for months for her Oscars performance alone — last thing I’d wanna see if I were her were two woman follow me at SB and lip sync.

All of that is true. But she should keep that opinion to herself. It's not a good look.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
fede ARTPOP
1 hour ago, brownie said:

Here’s a pro tip: DONT BE A SINGER IF YOU DONT HAVE A GOOD VOICE. If I were Gaga I’d be pissed at lip syncers like J Lo and Britney when I worked so hard to train my voice. This woman trained for months for her Oscars performance alone — last thing I’d wanna see if I were her were two woman follow me at SB and lip sync.

I dont like lipsync, but im sure all this pop girls have good voice and can sing well, even Britney, they just dont wanna sound weak of out of air. :air:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

LilyLark
1 hour ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

All of that is true. But she should keep that opinion to herself. It's not a good look.

I'm like 99% sure it was a dumb joke considering the tone, having watched the clip, even though she sincerely does look down on lip synching......but yeah, it was dumb and it was pretty clear she regretted it because it doesn't look good...and I wish fans wouldn't amplify this sh*t on twitter. Whenever other stars make a misstep, I rarely see their fans amplifying it like monsters do. At the end of the day, tho, it's not that big of a deal and the media's already way over it.

SchwineLove
9 hours ago, Chickens in Malibu said:

No but it's straight up rude and obnoxious of her to do that.

I think she regrets it. It was sort of a slip of a tongue. 

That's so ignorant and kinda holier-than-thou from Gaga. But no human is perfect right? 

SchwineLove
5 hours ago, brownie said:

There are many ways to be a singer. Why Gaga should be pissed when she can mind her own business? She doesn't have put her standard to her colleagues. For her to feel like she deserve to express her opinion on her colleagues' way of performing is how.....well, pretentious.

5 minutes ago, SchwineLove said:

There are many ways to be a singer. Why Gaga should be pissed when she can mind her own business? She doesn't have put her standard to her colleagues. For her to feel like she deserve to express her opinion on her colleagues' way of performing is how.....well, pretentious.

No there aren't. There are many ways to be an entertainer, but there is only one way to be a singer, and that is to sing. There is nothing wrong in lip synching, many drag queens do it, and they do it really good, but they are not calling themself singers, cause they are not singing.

blankpaper

Y’all are acting like she said this while pointing a gun at J Lo or something. It was a joke

This is like the “Bloodpop made Gaga tweet that” fiasco all over again

reality’s tight if the music is right

FameHookah

That was SO shady and unnecesary, i cringed specially when she did that screechy belt trying to show her voice off lmao.. mess

Yeah shakira lipped all of it and jlo some parts but whatever, they DANCED their asses off and served LEGENDARY choreos, ENERGY, props and outfits, when will enema :v

WTF is MDNA

insight
5 hours ago, Floppy said:

I just found this thread. Y'all really did all this over a joke Gaga made?:bye:

It wasn't a joke. She knows what she did there.

SchwineLove
2 hours ago, Mythos said:

No there aren't. There are many ways to be an entertainer, but there is only one way to be a singer, and that is to sing. There is nothing wrong in lip synching, many drag queens do it, and they do it really good, but they are not calling themself singers, cause they are not singing.

they are pop star, performer, artist. and yes they're a singer, they sing. they lipsync to their own voice singing. drag queens don't. i mean, choices/priorities/compromises. it doesn't make them less of an entertainer, artist, singer. just different choices.

okay by your definition, just call them performer, and hell, that was one of hell entertaining and energetic performance from both JLo and Shakira.

7 hours ago, insight said:

It wasn't a joke. She knows what she did there.

You can't know u made a joke? Shady or not? lol 

Archived