Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
press

NYP & NBC: Gaga warns JLO & Shakira to NOT lipsycnh

Chickens in Malibu

Featured Posts

geusst1235
10 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

No one's blowing it out of proportion except Gaga who mentioned it.. There was  no need for that

I don't see the issue in throwing in a friendly little jab. You are guys are absolutely wayyyyy more upset over this then Shakira and JLO would be. Is Gaga not supposed to joke around with or tease friends now?

Also people are acting like Gaga meant for this to be disrespectful or truly condescending to Shakira and JLO, which absolutely is blowing it out of proportion. It's not Gaga's fault that people can't think with some perspective and instead immediately think its drama/use it to write clickbait articles. She literally said "I love you" afterwards, it was not malicious in its intent at all 

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StarstruckIllusion
2 minutes ago, lgsbchac said:

Tbf didn't Rihanna reject it because of the racism of the NFL?

Yeah, and god I wish the NFL didn’t have to show it’s racist ass out for Colin. Rihanna would TOP lists with that HT Performance.

Her power...

Her vocals...

Her catalogue...

A blessing in disguise for the her rest of the stans maybe. 

Just now, ReginaGeorge said:

Girl I know what blowing it out proportions means :laughga: I'm just saying that Gaga should have known better.. Media is literally just waiting for someone to say something slightly inappropriate or shady to cover it. Her saying ''I love you'' hundred times to JLO and Shakira won't change the fact that she kinda said something shady. 

So what, it happens. Things get misinterpreted all the time. We all know, she didn't mean any harm to J.Lo and Shakira.

And yes, it's different when she says something in public that comes off wrong and yes, she might get backlash for it. But in the end, it doesn't take a genius to know that she wasn't trying to be rude and it will blow over.

Let's not act like we can expect her, a human being like the rest of us, to never say something that can be misinterpreted. It's not that deep.

StarstruckIllusion
3 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Girl I know what blowing it out proportions means :laughga: I'm just saying that Gaga should have known better.. Media is literally just waiting for someone to say something slightly inappropriate or shady to cover it. Her saying ''I love you'' hundred times to JLO and Shakira won't change the fact that she kinda said something shady. 

Okay but she does... we all know her kind and hard working character. This was clearly a slip up, and you can know everything and still slip up. It’s what humans do. 

And even if Gaga was a mean person in general and said that... she still wouldn’t have lied :reductive:

Regina George
3 minutes ago, lgsbchac said:

So what, it happens. Things get misinterpreted all the time. We all know, she didn't mean any harm to J.Lo and Shakira.

And yes, it's different when she says something in public that comes off wrong and yes, she might get backlash for it. But in the end, it doesn't take a genius to know that she wasn't trying to be rude and it will blow over.

Let's not act like we can expect her, a human being like the rest of us, to never say something that can be misinterpreted. It's not that deep.

LMAO nothing.. she said something now there are consequences and that's all.. :laughga:

HeavyCapiLover

It's not rude. It's just the truth. J-Lo and Shakira are worldwide superstars not debut artists. If gaga can sing and dance at the same timz while having body pain then other professional artist should too, especially when it's during the most watched event of the year. 

insight
41 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

That comment Gaga made is really such an asshole move. She knows JLO is not a vocalist and no one goes to JLO shows for vocals. Gaga and her vocalist egoism at it again. 

OMG

what will Gaga think if she reads your post? Her feelings will be hurt! She will be in so much pain :interestinga:

Now seriously, if she's gonna make such statements she better level up her dancing skills for her next shows.

StarstruckIllusion

Not Shakira stans coming in this thread w energy as if Gaga meant anything at her :selena:  n e ways...

16 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

No one's blowing it out of proportion except Gaga who mentioned it.. There was  no need for that

The media is blowing it up not gaga

1 minute ago, insight said:

OMG

what will Gaga think if she reads your post? Her feelings will be hurt! She will be in so much pain :interestinga:

Now seriously, if she's gonna make such statements she better level up her dancing skills for her next shows.

Well, she is a singer, and not a dancer :queenga:

JusKeepBreathin
12 minutes ago, Mythos said:

So it's rude to tell someone to do their job properly and not fake it? Don't do a job you can't do, simple as that.

It is if your not their boss. 

There are different styles of entertainment just like there are different styles of everything in life. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

JusKeepBreathin
4 minutes ago, Mythos said:

Well, she is a singer, and not a dancer :queenga:

Then she better level up her singing. Because that Bad Romance in Enigma last night was tragggique. It's not like she's giving Christina Aguilera vocals. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

3 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

It's is if your not their boss. 

There are different styles of entertainment just like there are different styles of everything in life. 

If you are a singer, aren't you supposed to be like singing? Or are they now drag queens lip synching to songs? I don't have a issue with lip synching, but then you should also say upwards that you are doing it, cause else it's just false advertising.

2 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Then she better level up her singing. Because that Bad Romance in Enigma last night was tragggique. 

At least she was singing the song :enigma:

edit:

LoL, i can't believe, that i have to defend someone saying "If you are a singer, you should be singing, you know.."

Archived