NYP & NBC: Gaga warns JLO & Shakira to NOT lipsycnh

Chickens in Malibu

Featured Posts

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StarstruckIllusion
47 minutes ago, OpenHeartedMonster said:

I found it a bit hasty that she said that. I mean Gaga can do a big show without lip-syncing and sing her biggest (and oldest!) hits without lip-syncing but not everybody can :S Not everybody has the confidence to sing in front of thousands of people (and millions watching through tv) without any backing track (how do you say that in English by the way :D ). That said, I think a professional singer should be able to sing live in any situation tho. Anyway, I'm not having a go at Gaga for saying that since that could be taken as a push for JLo and Shakira to do the best they can!!

Omg please this is absolutely ridiculous. JLo has been doing this for over 2 decades. If she doesn’t have the confidence, the phrase “I quit” exists. Even Rihanna rejected the Halftime show.  

If you can't sing why are you doing the halftime show? :lolly:

I think it's harmless lol 

Regina George
9 minutes ago, WholesomeOOf said:

Gaga is literally friends with JLO, I HIGHLY doubt it was meant to be disrespectful at all. She literally said "I love you JLO" afterwards, it was nothing more then a friendly jab.

Lets not blow this out of proportion here oof.

No one's blowing it out of proportion except Gaga who mentioned it.. There was  no need for that

StarstruckIllusion
1 minute ago, ReginaGeorge said:

No one's blowing it out of proportion except Gaga who mentioned it.. There was  no need for that

No, people are writing articles and running away with it on Twitter. That’s not necessary. That’s blowing it up

xoxo Craig
47 minutes ago, Chickens in Malibu said:

No but it's straight up rude and obnoxious of her to do that.

I think she regrets it. It was sort of a slip of a tongue. 

End Racism Now

JustYouandI

That was so unnecessary though lol :triggered:  Gaga and her big sometimes cringey and edgy mouth at it again.

5 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

Omg please this is absolutely ridiculous. JLo has been doing this for over 2 decades. If she doesn’t have the confidence, the word “I quit” exists. Even Rihanna rejected the Halftime show.  

Tbf didn't Rihanna reject it because of the racism of the NFL?

xoxo Craig
Just now, JustYouandI said:

That was so unnecessary though lol :triggered:  Gaga and her big sometimes cringey and edgy mouth at it again.

I haven seen the show yet and I'm already living... more artists should call lipsyncing out :vegas:

End Racism Now

Regina George
1 minute ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

No, people are writing articles and running away with it on Twitter. That’s not necessary. That’s blowing it up

Girl I know what blowing it out proportions means :laughga: I'm just saying that Gaga should have known better.. Media is literally just waiting for someone to say something slightly inappropriate or shady to cover it. Her saying ''I love you'' hundred times to JLO and Shakira won't change the fact that she kinda said something shady. 

So it's rude to tell someone to do their job properly and not fake it? Don't do a job you can't do, simple as that.

StarstruckIllusion

Thankfully if you read the replies, everyone is on Gaga’s side. Don’t serve Adam Levine by operating below Gaga’s bar. The GP still remembers that performance. 

Let’s hope the JLo stans see this and not her comment (which ofc won’t get articles bc it’s not triggering)

En_Sabah_Nur

Everything Gaga said was WONDERFUL & 1000% Correct!  If ya can’t take the truth/heat, then get out the damn kitchen!  So tired of people living for manufactured artists!!  SMFH

Egypt. W

Archived