💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

SSN, Enigma, LG6...

Lemondeduerl

Featured Posts

blankpaper
11 minutes ago, OooooooO said:

I keep my expectations very low for LG6 given she is pushing 40 now and music industry hates women out of 20s. 

She’s only 33 :air:

reality’s tight if the music is right

TWICE on hatius
Just now, blankpaper said:

She’s only 33 :air:

Still pushing 40 in their eyes hihi. But she should be more active in acting since pushing 40 actreses are treated like gods.

Please ignore the spelling in username. I am a Beyonce stan afterall.

AFRODITA

In my opinion, the show was somewhat okay. The vocals were gorgeous (TEOG adlibbing was outta this world, galaxy, space and time😍), the new washed out wig was better, the makeup was gorgeous and that pink lipstick was also great. The setlist, however was questionable. 

The healing place was my favorite act, but it deserved "Heal Me", "MANiCURE" & "Gypsy".

The quality of sound was AMAZING, and we were finally able to hear those gorgeous interludes. Just wow. 

But idk, something seemed off. 

I LOVE GGD
30 minutes ago, ZwRaven said:

LG6 will be what she wants it too, and I'm sure you will find something to bitch about. She doesn't owe you anything, or any of us. She will make the record she wants and ya'll will bitch even if it's better than anything she has ever done. That's just this site anymore.

In Taylor Swift's  Miss Americana, she says something that is 100% true. Female artists have to reinvent themselves so much to stay relevant but men musicians do nothing yet they get praise and love. 

AFRODITA
Just now, Haus of Afrodita said:

In my opinion, the show was somewhat okay. The vocals were gorgeous (TEOG adlibbing was outta this world, galaxy, space and time😍), the new washed out wig was better, the makeup was gorgeous and that pink lipstick was also great. The setlist, however was questionable. 

The healing place was my favorite act, but it deserved "Heal Me", "MANiCURE" & "Gypsy".

The quality of sound was AMAZING, and we were finally able to hear those gorgeous interludes. Just wow. 

But idk, something seemed off. 

The story of Enigma deserves to be explained further and needs some other songs bc she deserves better. 

not Chromatica
5 minutes ago, KingRedd said:

One thing I will say is i hope she does polish her choreography a bit. She doesn’t need to dance the full choreo but rather hit certain points and keep doing what she does. She’s so hype that her dancing can look a bit sloppy or choppy. Almost as if she knows it but doesn’t perform it sharp. We all know why but I think she could definitely lessen the choreography a bit and focus more on the vocals. 

Word. For some time now I find the choreo part of her shows to be... unnecessary. I think that energy is way better spent elsewhere. I think it would be so amazing if she could find a way to not dance as much and still keep the show dynamic. If someone can make that innovation, it's her. Or at least do what Beyonce does. She's very smart & energy efficient when it comes to the choreo. When she's singing, she's singing like a real one. But when she's dancing (esp if it's a hard routine), she does just that and leaves it to the backing vocals to do the rest. And I respect that. I think the problem with Gaga is that she tries to be everything at once, like she's always proving herself over and over. Well, I don't really wanna call it a problem – it is what makes her Gaga who we all fell in love with – but I wish she could just narrow her focus down a bit.

Chromaticunt
8 minutes ago, highlyreductive said:

Same. SAME. I don't HATE Enigma. I like some parts. I think there's a lot of potential behind it. But if the lazy, uninspired art direction carries over into the upcoming era, I think it's safe to say that'll diminish its success.

Yeah, I agree with this. I would be pretty underwhelmed if the LG6 era has the same level of quality of Enigma. I'm not an Enigma hater at all. I've enjoyed what I've seen. But I don't think it's one of her better shows or a great example of what she can do. 

not Chromatica
5 minutes ago, ThatBinch said:

Yeah, I agree with this. I would be pretty underwhelmed if the LG6 era has the same level of quality of Enigma. I'm not an Enigma hater at all. I've enjoyed what I've seen. But I don't think it's one of her better shows or a great example of what she can do. 

I think if it does, she's bound to become a legacy artist sooner or later. And I don't want that to happen. I also feel like Enigma can evolve into something greater and way more unique, I just don't think she looks at it the same way.

HeavyPunkLover

Dear God I never bought the ticket for Vegas with Hotel/Flight from Europe to witness this with my eyes and with a lot less money in my bank account 

"Just because you know my name, doesn't mean you know my game"

KingRedd
5 hours ago, highlyreductive said:

Word. For some time now I find the choreo part of her shows to be... unnecessary. I think that energy is way better spent elsewhere. I think it would be so amazing if she could find a way to not dance as much and still keep the show dynamic. If someone can make that innovation, it's her. Or at least do what Beyonce does. She's very smart & energy efficient when it comes to the choreo. When she's singing, she's singing like a real one. But when she's dancing (esp if it's a hard routine), she does just that and leaves it to the backing vocals to do the rest. And I respect that. I think the problem with Gaga is that she tries to be everything at once, like she's always proving herself over and over. Well, I don't really wanna call it a problem – it is what makes her Gaga who we all fell in love with – but I wish she could just narrow her focus down a bit.

I agree 

May I Read You? 😎

KingRedd
6 hours ago, TeoX85 said:

Gaga could sing a bit better 

I’m used to her serving 98% of the time, this time aroud she was not on point too many times. 

Enigma is the worst thing that happend to her live career. Hope she will wipe it out from the memory of Everyone with LG6! 
Wig = no / outfits = no / story = no

it was boring

the only good part is Gaga talking lol 

The live comments told The fan on stage to take Gaga’s  wig with her when she left the stage :rip:

May I Read You? 😎

Archived