River

Featured Posts

messybottom

discussion lounge GIF

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ThisGuyTony

Only 17,000 users were watching by the end, it would’ve been a waste to announce or perform something.  :smh: 

spicemuncher

After Shallow, when she said “I wanna show you something” and walked towards the back, I truly thought she would go to the screen and put up the single cover :neyde:

Kimblue
3 minutes ago, River Phoenix said:

Monsters are a bunch of dumbfvcks lmao idk why y’all expect an announcement today and when it didn’t happen y’all blame on gaga pls 💀

It’s fake for most of them. They had saved their clown memes on twitter. All for some attention, it’s so cringy.

Pop Music

went into it 95% knowing nothing was gonna happen but 5% of me hoped I was wrong

it's fine, I will always wait for her

besides she gave us an incredible show even though she looked like she was in pain 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

2School4Cool

I wasn’t expecting new music or an announcement to begin with. I had a great time watching the show! She was great!

See The Best In Everyone

"you can't control everything but you can control your reaction to things" 

ice heard one side from above

geusst1235

Well there was no reason to assume that Stupid Love was going to get played or announced in the first place anyways imo.

We just gotta be patient, something will come soon enough.

myusername

I can't believe it
Gaga gave us an amazing show with a beautiful message and you still asking for stupid love?

Maestro play me your symphony I will listen to anything Take me on a trip DJ free my mind

19 minutes ago, River said:

You can meltdown here.

tantrum crying GIF

disappointed lauren london GIF

Gonna be honest. I was relieved as **** when I woke up during You and I (I caved, I couldn't stay awake. GRAMMYs in the UK live is fine but this was far too late!) and saw she hadn't sung any new music yet or announced anything. I was then excited that I heard she cut out parts of the set list, despite them being my favourite parts of the show. (The Government Hooker/Judas/Bowie tribute section) And it takes a DAMN lot to disappoint me. Y'all have been melting down and crying on her for months and months now. But tonight got me melting down. Mega pissed:saladga: maybe it's for the better. Only 17k were watching the stream, and the fanbase clearly ain't even competent in tweeting 250k tweets for charity, yet they could when a leak happened

u know what??? i'm getting immune to those meltdowns....... let's just wait for future nostalgia by dua lipa ❤❤:lolly: she the one to save pop in 2020.

RochestrMonstr

Why are people having meltdowns in the first place? Gaga never even suggested anything!

Grow Up?

Archived