💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Halsey snaps at a concert-goer that continues to mention G-Eazy

Teal Ambition

Featured Posts

Curunir
5 minutes ago, OBEY said:

He cheated and mistreated her and she's at her own show with someone verbally assaulting her using her ex's name multiple times... she has every right to be mad :lmao: delusion.

I just think the reaction was way too childish :shrug:

But what do I know, I'll just stay here in my delusion :nick:

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Curunir said:

I just think the reaction was way too childish :shrug:

But what do I know, I'll just stay here in my delusion :nick:

Thinking about it, you can't predict how you will react to certain situations. Also, someone could have experienced the same thing she had with G-easy and simply ignore it ; truth is we're all different and I think it's not ours to judge how someone reacts to something that deeply affected then and traumatized

StrawberryBlond

I would've s**t myself if I were that person, although, judging from this clip, they still seemed unrepentant. Good for her tackling this issue head on because silently getting security to deal with it can be interpreted as weakness in the eyes of people like this. Responding like this to their face shows that she's not to be f**ked with. I'd heard about how some haters buy concert tickets just so they can boo the artist but I thought it was somewhat of a myth until now. She's so right with her follow-up tweet, women do tend to put up with mistreatment and sacrifice their dignity on the altar of being "nice" because reacting like a man gets you called a bitch.

10 hours ago, Bradley said:

If she was a male artist, y'all would be DRAGGING the artist to the pits of hell.

Fair enough, but that wasn't happening in this thread when you posted that, so I don't know what was the point of saying it when you did.

LadariousGarage

I f*ckin love her omg, how iconic

So, basically some fan was yelling G-Eazy at her, and sh*t like that, and she was not having it, and SNAPPED at her, as she deserves

Lets do it baby I know the Law

2 hours ago, boneknuckleskin said:

She’s such a loser. Her career is in the gutter. Next. 

Her album debuted with 200k+ SPS. She's more than fine.

Doncho

Ehhhh why are yall celebrating this?? This is awful. Was the fan wrong in yelling her toxic ex s name? Yes. But that doesnt give Halsey the right to scream like this.  She should just ignore it, or ask her security to take that person out.

12 hours ago, hoeslay said:

nah. in this house we stan people standing up for themselves and calling out harrassment. any time a woman shows power y'all loooove to be like "if it was a male artist" like deadass stop. a male artist would be praised for this even more. he'd be "assertive" and a rock star.

Do you really think that people wouldn't have DRAGGED Biebs to death if it was him? The delusion omg :toofunny:

Sandrology

She has every right to tell her feelings, but it's not a cute look for her beeing this aggressive to someone, even if he bothered her (maybe he meant it in a supportive way)

She is a big celebrity and a lot of kids are watching and do what she's doing. One thing I love about Gaga is, that she would have solved this situation different - as anyone with followers should.

If someone was actually a “fan” they probably wouldn’t shout G Eazy in the first place 

Oh stop with the self righteous BS some of you are spewing out. 

The way she reacted was fine and very human. And unless you've been in that kind of relationship don't judge. We already know publicly what G-Easy did to her but we also don't know how he treated her behind closed doors and it could have been worse. And for a "fan" or whatever to keep harassing her like that IS the childish thing not her reaction. She's obviously still upset and who cares how long it's been since they broke up. And also don't act like Gaga hasn't been rude to fans before either. We all human and no one acts perfect all the time. 

Evan Peters
30 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

Do you really think that people wouldn't have DRAGGED Biebs to death if it was him? The delusion omg :toofunny:

The difference is that Justin Bieber is an asshole to his fans 24/7, so why would anyone defend that behavior? Can’t compare apples to oranges. 

emma roberts is an abuser

Archived