Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
life

Lady Gaga’s boyfriend discovered: Michael Polansky

Featured Posts

blankpaper
3 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

We really are going to dig up everything on him in a few hours aren’t we?

There’s not much to dig up. His privacy settings are locked down 

Ktaylor99

The 👼 in me: feels horrible for him.

The 😈 in me: this is what he signed up for. 

• LMAO 12
  • YAAAS 1

LGs LM
58 minutes ago, littlefreakster said:

Gaga reeeeeeally has **** taste in men (except Taylor :messga:), does she. :ohwell:

I would say "if they are happy..." but I also fear the Gaga curse when it comes to relationships, so...

Hide contents

nvm I hope she's very happy tho 

okay so apparently he's very smart and I'm into that so I take all this back get that nerd **** Gaga :vegas:

He's a handsome man, what are you talking about?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Brie Candy

Michael Polansky is an entrepreneur, investor, and executive. Michael co-founded and serves as Executive Director of the Parker Foundation, a $600 million private philanthropy vehicle dedicated to the aggressive pursuit of large-scale systemic change in Life Sciences, Global Public Health, and Civic Engagement. Recently, he co-founded the Parker Institute for Cancer Immunotherapy and now serves as a Director.

Michael has been instrumental in building many private technology companies and for the past 8 years has served as CEO of Parker Media, Sean Parker’s global parent company. Prior to Parker Media, Michael was a Senior Investment Associate at Bridgewater, and a Principal at Founders Fund where he focused on consumer internet and emerging technology.  He is a board member of Brigade Media and the Economic Innovation Group. Michael graduated from Harvard University with a degree in Applied Mathematics and Computer Science.

WOW

• Like 3
  • YAAAS 20
  • Love 2

Luna Lovegood
3 minutes ago, Brie Candy said:

Michael Polansky is an entrepreneur, investor, and executive. Michael co-founded and serves as Executive Director of the Parker Foundation, a $600 million private philanthropy vehicle dedicated to the aggressive pursuit of large-scale systemic change in Life Sciences, Global Public Health, and Civic Engagement. Recently, he co-founded the Parker Institute for Cancer Immunotherapy and now serves as a Director.

Michael has been instrumental in building many private technology companies and for the past 8 years has served as CEO of Parker Media, Sean Parker’s global parent company. Prior to Parker Media, Michael was a Senior Investment Associate at Bridgewater, and a Principal at Founders Fund where he focused on consumer internet and emerging technology.  He is a board member of Brigade Media and the Economic Innovation Group. Michael graduated from Harvard University with a degree in Applied Mathematics and Computer Science.

WOW

I wish both of them the happiest life. Also how old is he?

luna’s advocate
  • Love 1

NT78
3 minutes ago, Brie Candy said:

WOW

Damn. She finally found someone good enough for her. Nice work, ma'am. 

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 13

LGs LM

He reminds me of George Clooney

avatar.jpg?fc6gettyimages-73665294-1565712624.jpg?itok

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1
  • Shook 7
  • Thanks 1

NT78
Just now, River Phoenix said:

I wish both of them the happiest life. Also how old is he?

Graduated college in 2006, so, 36?

• Like 3

ydnmnme
9 minutes ago, Brie Candy said:

WOW

He SMART! I hope he’s a good person and will take care of Gaga.

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 2

Ktaylor99

You guys go into overdrive every time she kisses someone.

Let her live. Hell let him live!

Ya’ll push these fairytale expectations on her much as you demand LG6.

Would ya do the same if she was a man?

Edited by Ktaylor99
  • Like 8

Luna Lovegood
13 minutes ago, pachinko said:

Wow is he non-white? Gaga finally branching out for ethnic D.

Admin is not gonna be happy omg 

luna’s advocate
  • LMAO 52

Reject False Icons

Imb4 some stupids start hating him 24/7 when he’s with Gaga just because he’s not a ApHlA StAlliON tOp hUnK that you want. Grow tf up, :bye:

we should respect her partners and respect that Gaga wants her relationships private

Edited by Reject False Icons
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 7

ltlmnstr
1 hour ago, littlefreakster said:

And he kinda reminds me of Ben Shapiro :triggered:

I am disgusted

YourCureness
20 minutes ago, Beethoven said:

He reminds me of a ****star

That's Diego Sans

• Like 1