đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga's rental in Miami

asana15

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, Ktaylor99 said:

I think that I admire the work you have put into this. 

I also think (from our prior conversations) that when I say things like “she called the paparazzi” you see it (lowkey) like I am saying something negative about her. But I’m not. It just is what it is. All celebs do it.  You seem to really need to know the “why” because then if you can understand it, you won’t think I (and maybe others are judging her).

Bottom line (for me) in the last month she has been “caught” twice and sold to TMZ and Page Six. Both times with the new boy. Not grabbing coffee with Sarah. 

What she wants the public to see is that she has a man. As far as the “why” of that - 

“Ours not to reason why, ours but to do and die.”

*quote added for dramatic effect

I understand what your saying. I just really hate the notion of calling in paps for anything or any reason. I feel like its like playing with fire, cus once you call them in, when does it end? will they ever go away when you ask?

lol I do need to know why... these glimpses of fractions of a second in pics can push such f'd up narratives, i need to be able to understand...bc sh1ts crazy.

For example the pic from yesterday...did she really just sit up on a patio, meters from pedestrian traffic, tanning and thonging and making out with her new guy like a voluntary zoo animal??? Is THIS who Gaga is????

No. The reality is weird but that situation would've said something so entirely different to who i thought she was, and represented herself to be, that I NEED to suss this out to figure out if I've been truly delulu about my sense of this person all these years.

One reason I'm a fan is because I've never seen her waiver from here core set of beliefs and values her entire career. You cannot say that about many artists.

So...I need to know. Maybe it has to do with her integrity, which i admire so much.

She can play their game, everyone has to, but ... I guess I'd like to think she's more of a chess champion than a Housewife playing bouts of War fast and messy for a namecheck on TMZ.

Make sense? I'll honestly prob edit this later, I'm exhausted

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Diamond heart99
1 minute ago, KNJ said:

I understand what your saying. I just really hate the notion of calling in paps for anything or any reason. I feel like its like playing with fire, cus once you call them in, when does it end? will they ever go away when you ask?

lol I do need to know why... these glimpses of fractions of a second in pics can push such f'd up narratives, i need to be able to understand...bc sh1ts crazy.

For example the pic from yesterday...did she really just sit up on a patio, meters from pedestrian traffic, tanning and thonging and making out with her new guy like a voluntary zoo animal??? Is THIS who Gaga is????

No. The reality is weird but that situation would've said something so entirely different to who i thought she was, and represented herself to be, that I NEED to suss this out to figure out if I've been truly delulu about my sense of this person all these years.

One reason I'm a fan is because I've never seen her waiver from here core set of beliefs and values her entire career. You cannot say that about many artists.

So...I need to know. Maybe it has to do with her integrity, which i admire so much.

She can play their game, everyone has to, but ... I guess I'd like to think she's more of a chess champion than a Housewife playing War fast and loose.

Make sense? I'll honestly prob edit this later, I'm exhausted

She’s done this before...this isn’t the first and won’t be the last. 

Obviously it stops and they leave her alone because it only happens when she wants it too...

Ya think paps hang out at the Gelson’s on Ventura and Riverside? Where I shop?!

Ya think they just got lucky driving behind her and Carino to catch that smooch?!

I am really not trying to be mean but I feel like every time this happens - you think it’s the FIRST time.

Again, not trying to be harsh but if this is that big of deal to you and you need to her be some victim whose privacy was invaded, that says more about you than it does about Gaga.

Honest question: next time this happens, would it make you feel better if I didn’t say anything? By now GGD knows what I think. It’s my goal to ruin anyone’s fan experience. 

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

1 hour ago, Ktaylor99 said:

Bottom line (for me) in the last month she has been “caught” twice and sold to TMZ and Page Six. Both times with the new boy. Not grabbing coffee with Sarah. 

If that is indeed the case, then her idea has not worked, perhaps now.

Diamond heart99
26 minutes ago, Gaby15 said:

If that is indeed the case, then her idea has not worked, perhaps now.

I don’t know what this means...

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

3 hours ago, Ktaylor99 said:

I don’t know what this means...

Sorry, maybe my grammar was bad, but it is not interesting anymore.

Archived