life

Gaga's rental in Miami

asana15

Featured Posts

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Zander said:

So where were those pictures on the porch taken with the spectators? 

Theory: paps on a boat with zoom lens --> caught a boat of people passing by in the shot--> people trying to see what the hell all the paps are looking at and/or someone on the boat told them she was there.

Another example of how you really cannot judge a damn thing from one millisecond frozen in a photo

1 hour ago, Maleficent said:

wait but why rent a property so visible to pedestrians and the public? i thought she would’ve preferred greater privacy in one of the gated communities around Miami where Adriana Lima lives?

I wonder how far this island is from the SSN venues island??? Maybe that was a consideration? Dock to dock service, no downtown Miami traffic?

Maybe someone made a tactical error and didn't realize this place wasn't as private as they thought? its a rich area but the map says theres a yacht club like right there = lotta boat traffic?

Maybe there were problems and they just had to settle for this?

Maybe they figured they'd only be there a few days and said "eff it" to stressing about cameras.

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

Bonkers
1 hour ago, BLACKPINK said:

ew renting

jk

I know.  I always buy a place when I visit for the weekend so no one can smell my farts when I leave.  

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Chickens in Malibu

I mean it's 50,000$ per month.

So a weekend is probably 5k$?

You bitches can afford that if you work a bit harder. Stop nagging

RAMROD

And y’all think she paid that herself or what?! :ally:

Cos it will be At&T who will foot that bills, henny. They are the promotor for the show she will be perform in. It is all mandatory stuffs, along with some other things that they must make available from her raiders.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Diamond heart99
1 hour ago, KNJ said:

Theory: paps on a boat with zoom lens --> caught a boat of people passing by in the shot--> people trying to see what the hell all the paps are looking at and/or someone on the boat told them she was there.

Another example of how you really cannot judge a damn thing from one millisecond frozen in a photo

I wonder how far this island is from the SSN venues island??? Maybe that was a consideration? Dock to dock service, no downtown Miami traffic?

Maybe someone made a tactical error and didn't realize this place wasn't as private as they thought? its a rich area but the map says theres a yacht club like right there = lotta boat traffic?

Maybe they figured they'd only be there a few days and said "eff it" to stressing about cameras.

Dude - they called the cameras. Someday you will accept this into your heart.

😂😂😂

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

SharkmanthaC

I'd just love to have those bathrooms.

I'm sure AT&T paid for this though.

she/her/hers

1 hour ago, KNJ said:

58 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

And y’all think she paid that herself or what?! :ally:

Cos it will be At&T who will foot that bills, henny. They are the promotor for the show she will be perform in. It is all mandatory stuffs, along with some other things that they must make available from her raiders.

PFFFFFFT! Did some research...New theory yall

1 -Yes! the dock to dock service completely skips downtown and cannot be more than 10 minutes sail (sail right?) to the friggin venue. Rockstar parking for real

2 - I said before the house was next to the Yacht Club...curious, i put the map on satellite and there are boats all around these islands like friggin ants

3 - I've been looking up past SSN performers shows and BTS vids to get a feel of the possibilities with this event. Foo Fighters and JLo, at least, seemed to do a lot more self-involved promo than Gaga's done (read: any). it's pretty much been, clip packages, graphics and Shangela right? And Shangela, may have been a part of the negotiation!!! My bitch had a show last night in Miami sponsored by AT&T too.

Spoiler

200.gif:bradley:

SO...if AT&T is likely hosting LG in every capacity, incl accommodations, I think it may very well be deliberate to rent in such a weirdly semi-public place.

Like, in exchange for not enduring whoreing herself out, doing inane stuff all around a SuperBowl-crazed city--dumb party drop ins, dumb club appearances, dumb interviews/gags with influencers, etc etc etc--maybe she agreed to stir up a bit of noise (read: exists) in a busy area conveniently adjacent to a particular party zone.

Everyone gets excited, paps show up, ppl go out in their boats just to ogle, ppl take other ppl out on their boats to ogle,and that SSN promo boat is prob going back and forth all friggin day. Prob docked right at the damn yacht club too.

Its a weird situation, but again she coulda reasoned it like: its only like 3 days, prob outside max 2hrs any way...Eff it! Let'em soak up this thong action :classy: lmao

@Ktaylor99 whatchu think :stalkga:

Diamond heart99
1 minute ago, KNJ said:

@Ktaylor99 whatchu think :stalkga:

I think that I admire the work you have put into this. 

I also think (from our prior conversations) that when I say things like “she called the paparazzi” you see it (lowkey) like I am saying something negative about her. But I’m not. It just is what it is. All celebs do it.  You seem to really need to know the “why” because then if you can understand it, you won’t think I (and maybe others are judging her).

Bottom line (for me) in the last month she has been “caught” twice and sold to TMZ and Page Six. Both times with the new boy. Not grabbing coffee with Sarah. 

What she wants the public to see is that she has a man. As far as the “why” of that - 

“Ours not to reason why, ours but to do and die.”

*quote added for dramatic effect

54 minutes ago, Ktaylor99 said:

Dude - they called the cameras. Someday you will accept this into your heart.

😂😂😂

200.gif

jk

I know teams call paps but I truly don't believe that Gaga and co are anywhere near those that desperately and shamelessly wield and abuse this tactic. That whole way of dealing seems so foolhardy to me. Not when there are celebs that got the paps as #1 contact on there phone. I like to think if they have any dealings with paps, in particular, its a whisper in their direction.not a brazen call stating exactly where and when she'll be at a place.

In this situation, I can def see other ways than direct contact with paps. Its not like they weren't already looking for her knowing she'll be somewhere in town?

All they need is an address: Maybe the team told them. But I'd feel so irresponsible and unsafe letting out that out, because its easy enough to just get people to talk tho. Pay them or the usual sources and snitches who'd know who is where in town (Police, car service, airports).

I mean it wouldn't take much to find her. That seems to be Gagas concession: visibility. She's practically in the yacht club.

Time. I will give you time. I can see yielding a possible window of time in the day that she'd be outside to the paps. I can see that old Gentlemens agreement being employed so things don't get too hectic 24/7

Any good? :tongue:

Diamond heart99
5 minutes ago, KNJ said:

200.gif

jk

not a brazen call stating exactly where and when she'll be at a place.

In this situation, I can def see other ways than direct contact with paps. Its not like they weren't already looking for her knowing she'll be somewhere in town?

Any good? :tongue:

Do you know how many places she goes and things she does that no one knows about? 

Moreover, the days of paparazzi shots being organic have been dunzo for quite a few years.  It’s an inside job to make life easier and safer for everyone.

But I feel like I’m telling you that Santa Claus isn’t real and I’m starting to feel bad.

Can I ask why you need it to not be a setup? 

None of this makes her a bad person or inauthentic. She’s a player in the game. 

Teal Ambition

gosh I just want to be rich

:cryga:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Archived