šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

The bleached eyes brows are back

Siena

Featured Posts

xoxo Craig
3 minutes ago, Jester said:

Why do you guys like bleached eyebrows? Just makes her ugly imo, if not a part of some interesting look/aesthetic

Its not about looks, rumour has it that she bleaches them before getting ready for a big event or when she is about to release something/start a new era :vegas:

End Racism Now

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, xoxo Craig said:

Its not about looks, rumour has it that she bleaches them before getting ready for a big event or when she is about to release something/start a new era :vegas:

Examples pleaseĀ :ohwell:

ā—ļø IG: thebumblebee__ ā—ļø

FfFfFfFF
1 minute ago, xoxo Craig said:

Has she bleached her brows before any of her albums?Ā :interestinga:

xoxo Craig
Just now, FfFfFfFF said:

Has she bleached her brows before any of her albums?Ā :interestinga:

I think she did in the summer of 2016 before P.I's release, before that I'm not sure :vegas:

End Racism Now

FfFfFfFF
Just now, xoxo Craig said:

I think she did in the summer of 2016 before P.I's release, before that I'm not sure :vegas:

Wasn't 2015/2016 the time she was having bleached eyebrows? And about the rest 4 of her albums file no found. :selena:

LGMonster95

Ok so what? I see everyone making a clown contest with this whole bleached eyebrows thing on here and on twitter aswell when we know exactly 0 the reason behind it (next day/week she could changed them back for example)

3 minutes ago, LGMonster95 said:

Ok so what? I see everyone making a clown contest with this whole bleached eyebrows thing on here and on twitter aswell when we know exactly 0 the reason behind it (next day/week she could changed them back for example)

Ā I just love when she has bleached eye brows tbh whether it means something is coming or notĀ 

Hmm but she was not in her favorite place in Mexico yet so nothing is happeningĀ 

Je ne parle pas franƧais but I can padam if you like

Archived