💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

[Show‘s Happening] #SSN venue Flooded & Leaked; Gaga’s show at risk

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

7 minutes ago, adammonroe said:

damn ma'am it ain't that serious 

It is only to me because I was in college when the song came out and in a depressive state (when I found out I would have to deal w it for the rest of my life, I'm doing great now btw) and it got me really hard. So I just don't refer to myself as that. Doesn't bother me others do, that's their choice. Just personal to me, a time in my life I guess.

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Arturo said:

Gaga’s team: uses Enigma promo pics to promote this show

Y’all: I can’t believe she’s doing Enigma

All sarcasm aside, what did you think she might do? I'm curious genuinely. Like a special set? That would have been cool.

Luna Lovegood
3 minutes ago, ZwRaven said:

It is only to me because I was in college when the song came out and in a depressive state (when I found out I would have to deal w it for the rest of my life, I'm doing great now btw) and it got me really hard. So I just don't refer to myself as that. Doesn't bother me others do, that's their choice. Just personal to me, a time in my life I guess.

Okay so you’re a fan sir

luna’s advocate

Helxig
2 hours ago, S0436 said:

I don’t know why they didn’t just say that from the start “AT&T presents Enigma: Super Saturday Night”.  Would’ve saved months of speculation from us!

Because by simply not stating what the show will be everyone gets talking and spreads fake rumours and hype, creating tonnes of free promo :shrug: 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

I feel like they cannot call it Enigma because Enigma is a show with MGM, and they'd need permission from them/some sort of deal maybe? Were the software people shows called Enigma?

2 minutes ago, weed said:

I feel like they cannot call it Enigma because Enigma is a show with MGM, and they'd need permission from them/some sort of deal maybe? Were the software people shows called Enigma?

I think she was talking to Enigma in those shows, I may be wrong but I thought I remembered her doing that before the videos of the Apple show were taken down.

RochestrMonstr
1 hour ago, ZwRaven said:

I don't call myself a Stan because I hate what the term was derived from (an obsessed mentally ill person who kills himself because he was never able to get help). Great song though.

Well, the original person quoted was apparently not only a Stan, but one who was willing to “Un-Stan” if Gaga didn’t perform a completely unannounced single. 

Obviously you have a better handle on the situation. 

On 2/1/2020 at 2:12 PM, codymonster said:

#triggered

PLEASEEEEE LMAOOOOO DJFDJBDCCDFHK

omg why is princess is princess high my new nickname

Archived