Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga in Miami (1/31)

ZiggyZiggs

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, Gaby15 said:

So luckily at least the viewers were not two meters away, only the camera angle was very strange. People probably didn't even notice Gaga, just looking at the beautiful house.

Im glad for that but if there are boats of paps out there, then ofc you'd look at what all the cameras are pointing at when your boat passes. Theres like a yacht club nearby. Hope its not unbearable/a damper. 

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, KNJ said:

Im glad for that but if there are boats of paps out there, then ofc you'd look at what all the cameras are pointing at when your boat passes. Theres like a yacht club nearby. Hope its not unbearable/a damper. 

We don't know that this hire was a minor mistake or was intended. We are at the beginning of a new era.

1 hour ago, PEZ said:

Alexa play Booty by JLo, she got the boom :flutter:

sexy so excited GIF by Originals

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

rasclautmangos
10 hours ago, pachinko said:

Why does Gaga only go for white guys? :saladga:

She needs the Latino D to make her stay (wet). :huntyga:

They are probably the only ones that hit on her.

JazzGa
On 2/1/2020 at 6:34 PM, rasclautmangos said:

They are probably the only ones that hit on her.

I LMAO'd you because it's too relatable :rip: 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

JazzGa
On 1/31/2020 at 11:07 PM, Ktaylor99 said:

I have brunch with Dan vibes honestly. Felt the same in Vegas. But as you all know I’m insanely jaded by all this stuff.

Ultimately as long as she’s happy, the one in control and that creeper keeps getting put in his place - that’s all that matters. But I ain’t gonna like go ape **** and squee over them, but we will see. 

She's showing the relationship off for a paparazzi love-phest photo op in a similar way (:heat:)... but Michael sounds a smart and powerful guy with his own life going on who wouldn't use Gagi for her celebrity so I'm likin him

"A Harvard graduate who runs Facebook co-founder Sean Parker’s ground-breaking Institute for Cancer Immunotherapy.

Polansky, a Harvard applied mathematics and computer science graduate, is CEO of the San Francisco-based Parker Group, the umbrella organization for Parker’s charitable and business initiatives, including the cancer immunotherapy institute."

https://pagesix.com/2020/02/02/lady-gagas-new-boyfriend-revealed-as-investor-michael-polansky/

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Archived