💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

E! : best SB halftime shows of all time #3 Gaga #2 MJ #1 Prince

Enhsa

Featured Posts

Ally Campana

MJ lip synced but he made the Halftime show a thing and Prince was not that good if we’re being honest but that shadow thing while the guitar solo and that guitar solo itself was iconic (also the rain apparently) so, I’m not surprised they’re placed high. If were being objective though, Gaga’s Halftime was THEE Best.

Does it matter? Damage is done

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually don't think MJ's as great. Iconic, sure but not great. Still Prince and MJ are always gonna be considered the standard (like Whitney and National Anthem, Beyonce and coachella, etc) so this is a good placing.

They left off Coldplay (with Bruno/Beyonce)

Did they leave off Bruno too? His was amazing.

TRILL MONSTER

They really put justin timberlake on the list :excuseu:........

I think katy deserves higher even even tho I don’t like her music it was pretty entertaining 

also I can’t believe bruno mars or U2 halftime after 9/11 aren’t on that list🤦🏻‍♂️

PartySick
3 hours ago, WholesomeOOf said:

His superbowl performance really elevated it to another level. Not only that but he used the majority of his 13 minute slot to preach messages of love, helping the planet,etc which was not creepy at all imo

If you want to believe allegations that were never proven then that is up to you.

However, the massive impact this performance had back in the 90s is pretty undeniable.

My king :sara:

And my queen right after him :flutter:

🖤

PartySick
2 hours ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

I actually don't think MJ's as great. Iconic, sure but not great.

It's probably because he was the first to do a huge production for it. He set the standard so he gets the legend status.

Even though the little sequin glove wearing moonwalker in me will be mad, I enjoy Gaga's more too :bradley:

🖤

HeavyCapiLover

Seeing Gaga up there in the top 3 with legends :bradley: She really is the legacy of MJ Prince Bowie and Madonna 

2 hours ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

I actually don't think MJ's as great. Iconic, sure but not great. Still Prince and MJ are always gonna be considered the standard (like Whitney and National Anthem, Beyonce and coachella, etc) so this is a good placing.

They left off Coldplay (with Bruno/Beyonce)

Did they leave off Bruno too? His was amazing.

Wasn't bruno and Beyoncé guests for coldplay? (Beyoncés second time)

Everyone saying “if we’re being objective...” on a Gaga fan site :laughga:

OT: how did black eyed peas even rank? Theirs was so cringe, oof. 

Lazz Monster
3 hours ago, ImMatt said:

Lol at Maroon 5 not being on there lady gaga smile GIF

M5 only belongs on the worst halftime shows list :fan:

We're far from the Shallow now

20 minutes ago, Floppy said:

Wasn't bruno and Beyoncé guests for coldplay? (Beyoncés second time)

Yes but it was still a better performance than some of the others on that list. Also Bruno's solo show was #4 for me after Gaga.

1. Prince

2. MJ

3. LG

4. Bruno

5. Beyonce

Just now, GrigioGirl1 said:

Yes but it was still a better performance than some of the others on that list. Also Bruno's solo show was #4 for me after Gaga.

1. Prince

2. MJ

3. LG

4. Bruno

5. Beyonce

I didn't know he had a solo one. I'm a flop. :bradley:

1 minute ago, Floppy said:

I didn't know he had a solo one. I'm a flop. :bradley:

He was great. Great vocals, great performing and energy, great musicianship, great outfit. Not a huge fan of his songs so that takes away some points and also lacking a bit on the stage/effects. But outside of Prince and MJ, him and LG are the most talented  halftime performers.

Archived