💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga hasn't played "new/other" full shows during tour since The Fame Ball

NewUsername

Featured Posts

NewUsername

I was thinking about my comment in this topic again:

and decided to look up the dates of performances like SXSW festival, BBC 1 Radio 1's Big Weekend, Sydney Monster Hall, Decade of Difference, Jingle Bell Ball etc. to verify if I was actually right or not.

If Gagapedia is correct, I found that I hadn't remembered it all completely correctly. Those shows were of course indeed all different than the tours, BUT they all took place before or after one of Gaga's tours and never during.

Gaga's still doing the Las Vegas residency, so the Super Saturday Night show will probably be -y'all bout to go 'wbk' on me- Enigma Lite.

Nevertheless, it's normal we hope that she will at least change up SOME things and/or say something about LG6/Stupid Love and/or perform Stupid Love.

EDIT: WAIT! That also means that Gaga has never had a (broadcasted) full show before for another event DURING a tour era. So actually we can't really know :p
EDIT 2: Except during the Fame Ball

Ryusei

I mean idk why people are complaining anyways we've never seen Enigma professionally recorded, so I'm here for whatever she is gonna perform. 

Musery

NewUsername
13 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

Wait how is this an opinion?

832231488b0374164760afcb46597af47062c1b5

I didn't know what other tag to use for this :laughga:

Well, maybe I've could have used "other"

Just now, NewUsername said:

I didn't know what other tag to use for this :laughga:

Well, maybe I've could have used "other"

It's fine... well-

MonSwiftAnton
10 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

It's fine... well-

We only have one life to live and this is what we put our time into? Doing my Goodbye thread asap. 

Just now, MonSwiftAnton said:

We only have one life to live and this is what we put our time into? Doing my Goodbye thread asap. 

420094519d839fb30f66e8337a93ff07bf3af5ff

Modern Ecstasy2

When is @Admin going to make this iconic drawing into an emoji/reaction?

I’ve seen @MessyTop has posted it at least 20 times :ladyhaha:

What have we come to 

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

Bradley

As you have pointed out yourself, she had to create new shows if she were slated to perform because she wasn't touring at those time. Most artists who are touring and invited to perform at festivals conventionally perform their tours there because they've all rehearsed the show already and creating new lighting fixtures and props can be expensive.

Besides, the tons of different shows Gaga created during the Born This Way era were just her hits in the same choreography and different outfits and props. They happened mostly after the release of the album, so they could've taken it as a promotion of Born This Way, which explains why they had more budget.

Right now, Gaga isn't promoting any album, at least not yet. I presume Interscope will spend money on Gaga when it's directly about LG6, right now it's still not about LG6. Besides, I think Gaga prefers Enigma because it has a storyline and she shot the interludes and Enigma-dialogues whereas if she created a new show, it'd just be her dancing around

"WAIT! That also means that Gaga has never had a (broadcasted) full show before for another event DURING a tour era. So actually we can't really know :p"

what about ArtRave? even though it was the tour...it was broadcasted 

NewUsername
1 hour ago, Super said:

"WAIT! That also means that Gaga has never had a (broadcasted) full show before for another event DURING a tour era. So actually we can't really know :p"

what about ArtRave? even though it was the tour...it was broadcasted 

what do you mean? That's the tour itself?

Archived