💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Dua Lipa - Physical (Official Trailer)

messybottom

Featured Posts

Battle 4 Ur Life

oh wait CANADA is directing the video?

wow good stuff follows. the video is already gonna be great.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Daylight Jokers

The song's actually really good.  It reminds me a lot of COADF. It could easily be a Madonna song (and that's not a bad thing). The bridge... ugh, so good. I just realized I really missed productions like this because the production on pop songs these past few years had been more minimalistic. Even the length is perfect. So far my favorite track from her latest album. Don't Start Now and Future Nostalgia don't even compare. The intro reminded me a bit of Electric Chapel.

Just listened !!

A SERVE WTF. Reminds me a lot of Blindling Lights from The Weekend.

:giveup:  Cmon lets get physical :giveup: 

Cavadour

Right now I'm still spine-tingled and hair-raised after my first Physical spin. Reading down this thread with such a pleasure. Love for Dua is on constant increase !

8 hours ago, LGs LM said:

The song's actually really good.  It reminds me a lot of COADF. It could easily be a Madonna song (and that's not a bad thing). The bridge... ugh, so good. I just realized I really missed productions like this because the production on pop songs these past few years had been more minimalistic. Even the length is perfect. So far my favorite track from her latest album. Don't Start Now and Future Nostalgia don't even compare. The intro reminded me a bit of Electric Chapel.

I second this LGs LM. Madonna and Electric Chapel vibes Even though my little selfish self craves for an extended version, the song is perfect. So 80's, fresh and fun. No minimalistic poppy arrangements here. A real SONG. Voice of velvet verses, powerful bridge and final chorus high notes and major chords... :giveup:

Waiting for the album trigs compulsive attitude here.

Can't wait anymore... Come on... Don't you agreeeeehhh ???

Late to the party but I got a diamond heart

Godmatica

So now that Physical is out, we can say that MR. S is not as reliable as we thought right? I remember he said that the song sounded like Judas and well... 

tenor.gif?itemid=9319726

messybottom
6 minutes ago, alienwhore said:

So now that Physical is out, we can say that MR. S is not as reliable as we thought right? I remember he said that the song sounded like Judas and well... 

tenor.gif?itemid=9319726

the farthest thing from Judas :laughga:

14 minutes ago, alienwhore said:

tenor.gif?itemid=9319726

I mean it has dark pop vibes and a high energy belted chorus, so who knows? lol

Archived