Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
traditional art

My drawings

Featured Posts

BadGurlMadge

So I’ve started to draw cartoon x stars and the first one went.... not so good (a drawing of Madonna, but what do you think? :))
6-C6-DC071-CC7-C-44-ED-9-FE6-D90-EF8456-

And it’s made on purpose to look a bit of because of the cartoon-ish part, I would love to get responde tho :heart:

EDIT: the black spot is the start of a background:selena:

Edited by BadGurlMadge
strike a ****ing pose
  • Love 2

PoetsTryinWrite

I wouldn't have known it was Madonna unless you told me, but it's a lot better than I can do. Even my stick-men look questionable. Please don't be discouraged. You have to crawl before you run and for a first attempt this is actually amazing. 

Keep practising and actually, it would be cool if you maybe tracked your progression and growth? It would inspire other young artists. I sometimes think people decide that they won't be good at anything so they don't try, or they refuse to make a start because they know it won't be perfect. Thank you for being brave and showing us your beginning. :hug:

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

JourneyToAvalon

I think it  looks really cute and the style you drew it in reminds me so much of Betty Boop! :sara:

Keep it up, sweetie. I hope to see more from you later! :kiss:

Spoiler

Omg, I didn't even realize its @BadGurlMadge when I wrote this. :deadbanana: YAS B*TCH WORK.

• Love 1

gagaschickens

Queen

Fancy that, it's Dipsy's hat.