💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

First Look at Gaga’s venue Light up for Super Saturday Night

Kimmo

Featured Posts

Live4DaApplause
2 hours ago, Tresor said:

It would be strange to construct this huge building just for an Enigma show? I can't see why they wouldn't just use a pre-existing venue for much cheaper. It feels like an elevated version of the first Art Rave show she did to launch ARTPOP. Hmm...

Friend camped outside the venue tonight during rehearsal. She followed the Enigma set list and no new songs, unless she purposely didn’t rehearse those. Firework show follows, which is weird because if we’re all inside how do we see the fireworks... unless the roo- :wtfga: lololol 

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Live4DaApplause said:

Friend camped outside the venue tonight during rehearsal. She followed the Enigma set list and no new songs, unless she purposely didn’t rehearse those. Firework show follows, which is weird because if we’re all inside how do we see the fireworks... unless the roo- :wtfga: lololol 

Is your friend camping there until the show or were they there just for rehearsal?

BradleyCooper
6 minutes ago, Live4DaApplause said:

I was just thinking that about the fireworks as I was watching that new clip of the firework rehearsals, how is the crowd supposed to see them haha

Illuminati
6 minutes ago, Live4DaApplause said:

Well isn't it gonna be aired on tv and watched on that huge ass screen outside as well? It doesn't matter if the people inside can't see fireworks.

Live4DaApplause
14 minutes ago, btwbrian said:

Is your friend camping there until the show or were they there just for rehearsal?

Just for rehearsals. He wanted to see the venue before, and then realized gaga was rehearsing and stayed. 

Live4DaApplause
16 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

Well isn't it gonna be aired on tv and watched on that huge ass screen outside as well? It doesn't matter if the people inside can't see fireworks.

I figured. Thought I’d stir some rumors of the roof possibly opening. 😂 

However... what I will say is ending the show with Shallow doesn’t really scream “launch the fireworks”. SoOoOoOoo

14 hours ago, Free My Mind said:

Whether or not the venue is purpose built for gaga has no bearing on whether or not it's going to be enigma. You have as little proof that it is going to be enigma as anyone has that it isn't.

Uh how is her using identical promotional images “as little proof” when if you stack it up it goes new images: 0 enigma images: 1 at the very least you HAVE to concede that means there is a little more proof that is is enigma than it not being it. 

also context clues exist, Gaga has never strayed from her show at the time when doing a corporate gig. Whether you like it or not innovating her live shows with new visuals and choreography is like last on her list of things she practiced for in her downtime. If you think she rehearsed an entire brand new show just for a 1 off AT& T promotion you’re out of your mind. 

tbh it looks like a death trap. I hope they have enough safety exits what not in there, and if you're going make sure to find said exits just in case. It should be fine, but stuff has happened before.

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

Biden Harris 2024
15 hours ago, Kimmo said:

They re-build it every year for the specific artist, though is also used for the other concerts as well...

This was last year for the Foo Fighters 

This for the Foo F. and Gaga gets a box.

Live4DaApplause
7 minutes ago, Zilla said:

tbh it looks like a death trap. I hope they have enough safety exits what not in there, and if you're going make sure to find said exits just in case. It should be fine, but stuff has happened before.

Believe me, I’m planning my exit. The whole thing was built super quickly. Some fans who snuck in have said the stairs to the 2nd floor felt wobbly. And the pics I saw during construction... Jesus. And the fact people could easily sneak in during construction! 

Just now, Live4DaApplause said:

Believe me, I’m planning my exit. The whole thing was built super quickly. Some fans who snuck in have said the stairs to the 2nd floor felt wobbly. And the pics I saw during construction... Jesus. And the fact people could easily sneak in during construction! 

omg for REAL?!?! I thought I was just being extreme with it omg.

I guess that's the concert mom in me now. Take care of each other :hug: 

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

Archived