💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Would you prefer "Nothing On (But The Radio)" as the lead single of LG6?

I AM THEATRE

Would you prefer "Nothing On (But The Radio)" as the lead single of LG6, instead of "Stupid Love"?  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Would you prefer "Nothing On (But The Radio)" as the lead single of LG6, instead of "Stupid Love"?

• DEFINITELY YAAAAS.
    • NO. STUPID LOVE IS MUCH BETTER.

Featured Posts

I AM THEATRE

Ok guys. I was on Youtube, listening to some Gaga, and I found this AMAZING remastered version of "Nothing On (But The Radio)": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZAEd2fYvvE. GUUUYSS THIS SONG IS SOOO GOOOD!!!! :messga: and it's really on point with my idea  of a perfect Gaga's lead single. What if "Nothing On (But The Radio)" was her new single (instead of "Stupid Love")? Will you prefer it? Personally, I would be so DAMN happy if it was it. I always thought this song had a great potential. It's so beautiful, so catchy.. and with Gaga's actual voice, which is more mature than before, it would improve a lot. I think it would be mooore strong and powerful. It would slay for me. :ally: What's your opinion?

sarahb

I'm having flashbacks to when Nothing On But the Radio was theorised to be the lead single of ARTPOP because she played a remastered sounding version of it in her car once :enigma:

Reid LePage
7 minutes ago, sarahb said:

I'm having flashbacks to when Nothing On But the Radio was theorised to be the lead single of ARTPOP because she played a remastered sounding version of it in her car once :enigma:

noo that was confirmed to be the ARTPOP demo!

sarahb
2 minutes ago, Hybrid Rose said:

noo that was confirmed to be the ARTPOP demo!

That must've been a different video because it was definitely NOBTR she was playing

19 minutes ago, I AM THEATRE said:

Ok guys. I was on Youtube, listening to some Gaga, and I found this AMAZING remastered version of "Nothing On (But The Radio)": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZAEd2fYvvE. GUUUYSS THIS SONG IS SOOO GOOOD!!!! :messga: and it's really on point with my idea  of a perfect Gaga's lead single. What if "Nothing On (But The Radio)" was her new single (instead of "Stupid Love")? Will you prefer it? Personally, I would be so DAMN happy if it was it. I always thought this song had a great potential. It's so beautiful, so catchy.. and with Gaga's actual voice, which is more mature than before, it would improve a lot. I think it would be mooore strong and powerful. It would slay for me. :ally: What's your opinion?

Nothing On sounds way more dated. Nahhh. Maybe back in 2010

Reid LePage
5 minutes ago, sarahb said:

That must've been a different video because it was definitely NOBTR she was playing

oooo theres one of her with straight blonde hair i'm pre sure and she was driving by, people thought it was called music domination or some ****

sarahb
2 minutes ago, Hybrid Rose said:

oooo theres one of her with straight blonde hair i'm pre sure and she was driving by, people thought it was called music domination or some ****

Archived