đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Would you prefer "Nothing On (But The Radio)" as the lead single of LG6?

I AM THEATRE

Would you prefer "Nothing On (But The Radio)" as the lead single of LG6, instead of "Stupid Love"?  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Would you prefer "Nothing On (But The Radio)" as the lead single of LG6, instead of "Stupid Love"?

• DEFINITELY YAAAAS.
    • NO. STUPID LOVE IS MUCH BETTER.

Featured Posts

Reginald

You weren't kidding, this version is really good :lolly:. It could be a lead single to her album of unreleased tracks and b sides 

Scold me for saying “YAAASS” but I personally could care less about “datedness” in music, 2020 is going 80’s this year anyway, and NOBTR is literally one of my most fave songs by her EVER! So I’ll just have to say Yaasss :huntyga:

AzeaIia Banks

It's cute and all..but I prefer Dirty Ice Cream :huntyga:

Gaga please release Red Flame and Ratchet

Nikolai Barrow

No. I really love the song but there's a reason it was never released it's kinda cheesy and slightly cringy. It's also super dated now. 

You people say Stupid Love sounds “dated” but Nothing On sounds a lot more dated. Specially since it was legit recorded several years ago :neyde:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Ally Campana

I mean NOBTR is probably one of my favourite unreleased tracks from her but idk. Unless she changes some of the production and lyrics, no. 

Does it matter? Damage is done

Married the Night
1 hour ago, sarahb said:

OMG Gaga LISTEN TO MY CD forever iconic. Poor girl was destroyed on the internet for that 

Archived