Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Stupid Love being played in NYC

Gagaism

Featured Posts

Gagaism

Yes, I’m just going back home after they played the song in a very well known gay club in NYC.

I have the video but not gonna post this on my social media. It’s just to let u guys know about the thirsty and also was my first time that I listened the full thing leaked.

Thank u next, Stupid Love.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
adamsenigma
3 minutes ago, Santa Stefani said:

Yes, I’m just going back home after they played the song in a very well known gay club in NYC.

I have the video but not gonna post this on my social media. It’s just to let u guys know about the thirsty and also was my first time that I listened the full thing leaked.

Thank u next, Stupid Love.

You didn't like it? 

Remember just a couple of years ago when she couldn't get anybody to play her music on the radio, in clubs, or frankly, even in their own homes? Lol and now everyone wants to play it and she's just at home ignoring her career, taking antipsychotics, dying her hair pink, and smoking joints for her fibromyalgia. 

Amen Fashion
1 minute ago, bloom said:

Remember just a couple of years ago when she couldn't get anybody to play her music on the radio, in clubs, or frankly, even in their own homes? Lol and now everyone wants to play it and she's just at home taking antipsychotics, dying her hair pink, and smoking joints for her fibromyalgia. 

Yeah ... wasn’t that the time most of her "fans" didn’t believe in her? 

BlingNotTheMusic
2 minutes ago, bloom said:

Remember just a couple of years ago when she couldn't get anybody to play her music on the radio, in clubs, or frankly, even in their own homes? Lol and now everyone wants to play it and she's just at home taking antipsychotics, dying her hair pink, and smoking joints for her fibromyalgia. 

Truly an icon. I'm so eager to see what this era holds:enigma:

Sepsami

is this supposed to be a joke or smth :triggered:

latikofficial
4 minutes ago, bloom said:

and she's just at home ignoring her career, taking antipsychotics, dying her hair pink, and smoking joints for her fibromyalgia. 

jada pinkett smith GIF by Red Table Talk

uwu

4 minutes ago, Amen Fashion said:

Yeah ... wasn’t that the time most of her "fans" didn’t believe in her? 

Hmm, maybe. I did, though!!! And I still do for the most part. But the things I liked most about her that made me a stan seem to be fading away. I don't stan a reclusive, robotic, makeup guru with a Vegas residency. I stan a rebellious mental health and social change activist who sings with a purpose and loves her fans and cares deeply for the world.

derpmonster
20 minutes ago, bloom said:

Remember just a couple of years ago when she couldn't get anybody to play her music on the radio, in clubs, or frankly, even in their own homes? Lol and now everyone wants to play it and she's just at home ignoring her career, taking antipsychotics, dying her hair pink, and smoking joints for her fibromyalgia. 

Is this supposed to be a bad thing? What's your point? :triggered:

It's a pill for her depression. Many meds have multiple uses. You should be ashamed if you're saying it's a bad thing she's taking something that works for her. She may not be alive without it :triggered:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

1 minute ago, derpmonster said:

Is this supposed to be a bad thing? What's your point? :triggered:

It's a pill for her depression. Many meds have multiple uses. You should be ashamed of yourself if you're saying it's a bad thing she's taking something that works for her.

I have to say, I think you're my least favorite member on this forum. Please don't put words in my mouth. 

derpmonster

I have to say, I think you're my least favorite member on this forum. Please don't put words in my mouth. 

I'm honored. Onward to the point. What is it? :vegas:

It was so obvious you posited it as a bad thing and now you're claiming I put words in your mouth. :vegas:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

jprince99x
5 minutes ago, bloom said:

Let’s have some fun this beat is Sapokanikan

ThatAsianGuy
16 minutes ago, bloom said:

How can you be so insensitive. Gaga is dealing with these problems everyday with her life. 

Archived