Stupid Love being played in NYC

Gagaism

Featured Posts

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Candy Gaga
4 hours ago, bloom said:

Remember just a couple of years ago when she couldn't get anybody to play her music on the radio, in clubs, or frankly, even in their own homes? Lol and now everyone wants to play it and she's just at home ignoring her career, taking antipsychotics, dying her hair pink, and smoking joints for her fibromyalgia. 

When did that happened sweetheart . Her music was always poppin everywhere and she was always on the radio. Maybe in the tent you live in they don't play it.

geusst1235
2 hours ago, bloom said:

Damn, the monsters go OFF when someone is unimpressed with their Madre. Y'all are the Chinese government and I'm the nurse in Wuhan just tryna tell the truth. 

No, we go off when someone is acting completely immature like you. You DO NOT make jokes about someones mental and physical health, no matter how wealthy they are. Gaga goes through hell to entertain so don't you dare try to make it seem like what she does is easy, or that shes somehow lazy for that matter.

Besides, to genuinely think that she has somehow ignored her career is incredibly ignorant  and blatantly false since shes quite literally been working on LG6 since 2017. Oh and in the meantime she has,

- Gained massive musical success with Million Reasons, Shallow, etc the latter of which being one of her most successful songs ever.

- Released a country,folk americana, rock, psychedelic, dance infused pop album Joanne which received commercial and critical success. Oh also toured for that album which was very successful.

- Earned 5 Grammys and an Oscar in a single year among various other awards.

- Gained critical acclaim for her acting in both American Horror Story and A Star Is Born, winning a Golden Globe for both in the process.

- Perform a Pop/Jazz and Piano show that has been sold out (outselling every single other Vegas residency) every single night while garnering universal praise from critics, the general public, and many fans alike.

- Started a massively successful makeup brand from the ground up with Haus Labs. As some people know, starting a makeup brand takes a ton of time and effort to build.

I can go on and on, but this should be enough to deter the blasphemous statement of Gaga "ignoring her career".

Gagaism
7 hours ago, adammonroe said:

You didn't like it? 

I can’t really express an opinion about the music properly because u know, it was in a club. But I can say I liked what I’ve listened. But honestly, I felt frustrated because I don’t think it’s right to spinning a non officially released song at least until we get real information about what’s coming. 

Gagaism
3 hours ago, SamanthaC said:

Before this thread is locked:

@Santa Stefani how was the reaction? Did people know what it was or just go on about their night?

Actually, for being a Tuesday night the club wasn’t really crowded, so I didn’t saw big reactions. 

Gagaism
7 hours ago, Original Diva said:

was it a remix that played or the original leak??

I guess it was the original leak.

ChicaSkas
7 hours ago, Santa Stefani said:

Yes, I’m just going back home after they played the song in a very well known gay club in NYC.

I have the video but not gonna post this on my social media. It’s just to let u guys know about the thirsty and also was my first time that I listened the full thing leaked.

Thank u next, Stupid Love.

Can I tempt you to email it to me :flutter:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

FFXIV WhiteMage
6 hours ago, bloom said:

It's not 'old gaga' I miss. Joanne was my favorite album. The stereotypical 'old Gaga' wasn't even my favorite Gaga. But the version of Gaga we're getting now seems more like a brand/product and less like a human and that is.... unexpected, to say the least. Money and fame truly change people though. 

Imagine judging her and saying that after 11-years into her career, after she has ventured to acting and performing Jazz (reinventing herself), after she has helped and supported a community shunned by everyone, and LG6 haven't even released yet. You clearly don't know a thing about her.

You're just a mere troll trying to stir chaos in GGD!

Reported

star trek omg GIF

fede ARTPOP
20 hours ago, kvnrp said:

Imagine the leaked demo of your upcoming lead single have this kind of impact :bradley:

When will your fave :bradley:

I do think we got the demo and it has potential to be a real banger. Hopefully its a demo. :giveup:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

Archived