other

Stupid Love being played in NYC

Gagaism

Featured Posts

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nenhures

I'm gonna say it but this bloom person has been here for like a week and all they've done is say the most vile and disgusting things about Gaga disguised as their "opinion" and the day they finally get banned is gonna be really, really f*cking amazing

Chromaticunt
2 hours ago, bloom said:

Taking antipsychotics isn't a bad thing. We all take something for something. in general, the tone of my post was a big eyeroll at the way things were then versus now. 

We all have our ****, but the average person has to do their job and work through it. She has the privilege of being insanely wealthy  and she's truly doing the least. 

What a rat. :ladyhaha:

Hey @bloom I understand what you feel about missing the old Gaga  'cause many of us do (me included).

But we should also understand that Gaga's a human too, and she tends to change. It's either you remain bitter all the time or deal with the changes and enjoy the ride.

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

Damn, the monsters go OFF when someone is unimpressed with their Madre. Y'all are the Chinese government and I'm the nurse in Wuhan just tryna tell the truth. 

Just now, T3rrorBlade said:

Hey @bloom I understand what you feel about missing the old Gaga  'cause many of us do (me included).

But we should also understand that Gaga's a human too, and she tends to change. It's either you remain bitter all the time or deal with the changes and enjoy the ride.

It's not 'old gaga' I miss. Joanne was my favorite album. The stereotypical 'old Gaga' wasn't even my favorite Gaga. But the version of Gaga we're getting now seems more like a brand/product and less like a human and that is.... unexpected, to say the least. Money and fame truly change people though. 

avalon x
10 minutes ago, bloom said:

Damn, the monsters go OFF when someone is unimpressed with their Madre. Y'all are the Chinese government and I'm the nurse in Wuhan just tryna tell the truth. 

giphy-facebook-s2.jpg

Spoiler

I don't mean to call you those nasty things but that meme felt really appropriate imo. :reductive:

RenegAde
15 minutes ago, bloom said:

Damn, the monsters go OFF when someone is unimpressed with their Madre.

Nope thats  not it sis ,we went off cuz you sounded kinda  absurd and laughable 

Daylight Jokers
20 minutes ago, bloom said:

Y'all are the Chinese government and I'm the nurse in Wuhan just tryna tell the truth. 

It's so cute that you think you really did something there.:laughga:

Chromaticunt
19 minutes ago, bloom said:

The truth is that she's been working her ass off on a new album for your ungrateful ass, while also performing shows with daily chronic body pain. You make jokes about her taking antipsychotics and act surprised when people think you're a horror.

Just take a seat. Preferably on an electric chair.

13 minutes ago, bloom said:

See what I quoted below. 

1 hour ago, LGs LM said:

Go complain about Enigma or Haus Labs anytime you want, but please don't mock her current health condition. That's disrespectful, ignorant, and crossing the line. She's older now and has developed more medical conditions through the years that she needs to take care of. 

11 minutes ago, bloom said:

But the version of Gaga we're getting now seems more like a brand/product and less like a human and that is.... unexpected, to say the least. Money and fame truly change people though. 

Actually no, in my opinion. This is really the time when more people (especially GP)  are starting to realize that Gaga is just another human. See the comments from NickitutorialsxGaga and met gala 2019 performance vids.

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

Before we go off topic :laughga:

OP,  What are the reactions of other people from the bar?

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

avalon x
11 minutes ago, bloom said:

It's not 'old gaga' I miss. Joanne was my favorite album. The stereotypical 'old Gaga' wasn't even my favorite Gaga. But the version of Gaga we're getting now seems more like a brand/product and less like a human and that is.... unexpected, to say the least. Money and fame truly change people though. 

Have you seen her interview with Oprah? That was the most open and human and vulnerable I've ever seen Gaga in my life.

I feel like you're misunderstanding her intentions at this point (which is okay) but it would help if you took some time to watch her more personal, lengthy interviews (and five foot two) to really understand where she is right now mentally and to understand her mental and physical struggles and how she has to handle all that while at the same time work to meet the expectations of her fans.

I am not trying to tell you what to do, I'm just saying it would help you feel less frustrated with her actions if you did. Peace. :heart: We're all in the same boat one way or another.

SharkmanthaC
3 hours ago, bloom said:

We all have our ****, but the average person has to do their job and work through it. She has the privilege of being insanely wealthy  and she's truly doing the least. 

You realize we only see a small fraction of what Gaga does with her career and personal life? I’m sure she is in the studio and practicing a lot more than we know. I go to work everyday but I don’t post to social media about it. If I was fortunate enough to have Gaga’s money I would take some time to take care of myself too. Self-care is so important, especially with chronic pain conditions. 

she/her/hers

Archived