Video & photos of Enigma props in Miami

LateToCult

Featured Posts

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ShayCristoforo

I'll be happy with EnigmaLite + ShalLow encore :ally:

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Battle 4 Ur Life

the locals will love it either way. I bet that’s what Ga is thinking. lmao.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

ShayCristoforo
7 minutes ago, D0P3 said:

the locals will love it either way. I bet that’s what Ga is thinking. lmao.

little local performance by our dive bar indie artist lady gaga 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Live4DaApplause

Ngl the second photo looks like there’s an audience with cameras... but I’m sure it’ll still be Enigma...

6 minutes ago, Live4DaApplause said:

Ngl the second photo looks like there’s an audience with cameras... but I’m sure it’ll still be Enigma...

Yeah, fake news?

Der Meister

I don’t see any props there. I just see a stage, a huge screen and some lights. That doesn’t mean anything :kiss:

MaMaMarryTheNight

You can hear her rehearsing just dance in the second video 

⚔️💖 THE PAID PARTNERSHIPS CONTINUE💖⚔️

Aphrodizy26
15 hours ago, Mariano said:

The only reason I was hoping it'd be different is cuz I was thinking that it's too early to live-stream her vegas show, considering she's barely halfway through... 

With the dates not resuming until may, i’m Pretty confident they have some changes planned for lg6 this could be the end of the enigma that we currently know. Just a thought

Moonlight on Water

some of you guys who want to criticize her for doing an Enigma show for Super Saturday Night. just because she's most likely doing an Enigma show doesn't mean there will be no new music or an announcement?

GGD is split between clowns and crybabies, and really, the tears from crybabies wash the clown makeup away. cause and effect. high expectations and low feelings.

salt salting GIF

she/her

mindintransit

What's with all the  complaining when we're getting the chance to see Enigma professionally livestreamed. A show that most of us have been madly wanting to see. It's not that it isn't fun watching people obsess over Enigma and the wig but it may be time to get over it. New music is happening soon. I don't know about SSN but it's Gaga so you never know. I don't care.
Super Bowl weekend will be a madhouse but I envy anyone who will be there.  If I lived close I wouldn't miss this chance to see her. But I don't so I'll just keep saving for Vegas. Saturday I'll be live streaming.

Live4DaApplause

Friend camped outside the venue tonight, and heard the set list. It’s Enigma... no new songs unless she purposely didn’t rehearse it. :enigma: Firework show to follow... which is weird because, how the fuhhh we gonna see fireworks from the inside, unless... :wtfga:

9 minutes ago, Live4DaApplause said:

Friend camped outside the venue tonight, and heard the set list. It’s Enigma... no new songs unless she purposely didn’t rehearse it. :enigma: Firework show to follow... which is weird because, how the fuhhh we gonna see fireworks from the inside, unless... :wtfga:

Did they cut Scheiße/ Judas/ Government Hooker like the other non-Vegas shows?

Archived