Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Announcement IS coming today

adamsenigma

Featured Posts

adamsenigma

Ok so hear me out, I strongly believe the announcement will happen today and the single is coming THIS Saturday. Interscope announced Selena's comeback single on a Wednesday and dropped on Friday, they did the same with Madonna and Medellín, so it's probably a very common practice lately between artists under Interscope's arm. 

I'm also expecting this to not happen today and also not at all, with Gaga and her team you never know :huntyga: I just hope the clown era is finally over

Mmm I still believe it's coming on the 7th. Maybe she has the promo rollout prepared starting on that date, after she's done with super Saturday or whatever the name is lol

Kindness rules all.

messybottom
2 minutes ago, Kubi said:

its 10pm PT and 1am ET so when are we expecting this to actually happen?

IF it’s happening today, probably between 10am ET and 3pm ET USA. PI was announced on a Wednesday as well I believe. (could be wrong)

Just now, messybottom said:

IF it’s happening today, probably between 10am ET and 3pm ET USA. PI was announced on a Wednesday as well I believe. (could be wrong)

thank you

they call me angela vidal

messybottom
1 minute ago, Kubi said:

thank you

You're welcome!

Key word there is “IF”. Honestly doubt it’s coming today but I wanna have hope :laughga:

Honestly everything COULD happen at any time now.

We can speculate but in the end only Gaga knows when it’s due 

LilyLark

Dua Lipa, Lil Wayne, and someone else (can't recall who) is coming on the 31st. Why would Gaga and Interscope schedule her release on a week full of new releases? I think it's coming soon, but not that soon.

ParentalAdvisory

Interscope loves those Wednesday annoucements so i could see this happen today

bewteen 8 - 10am NYC Time - 2-4 pm Europe Time

Archived