💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

LG6 Rollout Theories?

sethrb101

Featured Posts

sethrb101

Leaks, rumors, teases - LG6 seems to be coming at last

Based on what we know, what do you think is mostly likely to happen as far as announcements, lead single release, album, tour?

With all the work being done on the Super Saturday show, my theory is that the show is going to be used as one last hurrah before the era begins (maybe even just Enigma) and also serve as an announcement. Could be announced on this screen seen below.

The single would be released the following week on Friday, February 7 as speculated.

Album to follow at some point in the following months.

How do you guys think this will all play out?

#Gaga2020

My theory is that even as  her "team" begins to promote her new music, she continues to say and do nothing, only repeating the same 20ish songs over and over and over at her Vegas residency, inching closer and closer to becoming the lifeless shell that Britney Spears became. 

Either that, or LGG 2021 rollout. 

Married the Night

I for sure think nothing new will be performed Saturday. i think it’s a shortened Enigma. 

but I do think something is coming next week. Maybe she will perform it at the Oscars? Break from the norm of the show? But that’s a STRETCH. 

I hope that however it happens, it happens quickly. The GP has the attention span of an actual fruit fly. It would not be wise for the roll out to take  months.

sethrb101
4 minutes ago, bloom said:

My theory is that even as  her "team" begins to promote her new music, she continues to say and do nothing, only repeating the same 20ish songs over and over and over at her Vegas residency, inching closer and closer to becoming the lifeless shell that Britney Spears became. 

Either that, or LGG 2021 rollout. 

Well that was depressing :vegas:

#Gaga2020

Regina George
5 minutes ago, Married the Night said:

that’s a STRETCH. 

:vegas:

I think that Vegas is becoming a Major obstacle at this point, sadly. One would wonder if the residency move was the right to do at this stage of her career. The market is still craving for her to shine across continents and notwithstanding the health issues, I'm thinking she may have been better holding off a little longer before camping in the desert.

Hopefully LG6 comes out sometimes this summer, that's my best guesstimate.

9 minutes ago, sethrb101 said:

Well that was depressing :vegas:

I mean, what has she done recently to make any of us think anything otherwise?

Married the Night
5 minutes ago, bloom said:

I mean, what has she done recently to make any of us think anything otherwise?

ASIB era just ended. You’re acting like she didn’t give KILLER performances. She just redefined her career and had her biggest hit LESS than a year ago. Britney could do none of that. Ever. Chill out. 

Just now, Married the Night said:

ASIB era just ended. You’re acting like she didn’t give KILLER performances. She just redefined her career and had her biggest hit LESS than a year ago. Britt could do none of that. Ever. Chill out. 

Omg can we stop with A Star Is Born? That era ended literally a year ago lmao. I also was not comparing Gaga's talent or ability to Britney, only her public image/lack thereof. 

Maybe she WANTS to seem robotic? Like, maybe it's intentional? Repeating the 100 people in a room thing over and over, doing the same Enigma show over and over, only talking about and hocking makeup, etc. 

blankpaper
2 hours ago, bloom said:

Omg can we stop with A Star Is Born? That era ended literally a year ago lmao. I also was not comparing Gaga's talent or ability to Britney, only her public image/lack thereof. 

It ended a year ago but won two Grammys a couple days ago? 

jennifer lawrence ok GIF

reality’s tight if the music is right

BlingNotTheMusic

Damn you guys are so harsh. Let's just be glad we have something to look forward to. Gaga has introduced Haus Labs, finished award season for ASIB, completed half of her Vegas residency dates (so far). This is the most likely time in a while when a new era could start. Personally, I'm stoked :vegas:

blankpaper
4 minutes ago, AHippieIsBorn said:

Damn you guys are so harsh. Let's just be glad we have something to look forward to. Gaga has introduced Haus Labs, finished award season for ASIB, completed half of her Vegas residency dates (so far). This is the most likely time in a while when a new era could start. Personally, I'm stoked :vegas:

Yesss all of this. Everyone acts like she’s just sat and done nothing since Joanne was released but in the last 3 1/2 years she’s done the Super Bowl halftime show, Coachella, a world tour, starred in a movie and did the soundtrack, done a year of her residency, and started Haus Labs. The girl’s been BUSY 

reality’s tight if the music is right

Archived